Seconds is widely recognised as the best interval timer for HIIT & Tabata training for mobile devices. As well as being featured by Apple, it is recommended by celebrity and personal trainers to their clients all around the globe.
BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD:
Non-paying users may create as many timers as they wish, but once an interval timer is started it may not be used again. Upgrading to the full version removes this restriction.
INTERVAL TIMER FEATURES:
• Large, full screen, color coded display that is easy to read from a distance. The display works in either landscape or portrait.
• Templates for HIIT, Tabata and circuit training. A custom template to create every interval. And the compound editor where you can combine many interval timers into one.
• Speaks your interval names so that you can follow a workout without seeing the screen at all. Seconds can even provide prior warning of the upcoming interval. Other alerts including beeps and bells are available.
• Coordinate your music with your Tabata workout. Each interval can have its own music assigned allowing you to match the intensity of your music to the intensity of your HIIT workout.
• Seconds runs in the background allowing you to either have your display off, or use other apps while the HIIT timer is active.
• Export and import. Share the Tabata timers with friends or download them from the web and install them in Seconds.
• Stopwatch that works in landscape and portrait, highlights best and worst lap times and syncs with Apple Watch.
• A quick access countdown timer with 5 preset durations (only first 3 on Apple Watch). Upgraded users may configure their own preset durations. Countdown syncs with Apple Watch.
• Seconds can use Apple Health to: save workouts or mindful sessions, read body measurements and year of birth to calculate calorie expenditure in conjunction with a heart rate monitor.
Added option to share a device link - that can be used to launch Seconds from other apps - by swiping right on a timer in the list.
Fixed timer on external displays.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
one and only
this is the first and only timer that i know and used. it has all i need as i progress to more types of workout. i have 4 stars as o notice that my phone battery drains pretty quickly when i use the app. not sure if it’s same as other timer. a 20mins workout pulls my battery from 95%-65%. my phone battery last the day without using the app usually. overall it’s still a great app. highly recommend it.
Update 11th March 2018:
Battery life is better now. They must have worked on it to improve the efficiency. Thankyou
So simple yet so good!
I was looking for a timer based app to setup my custom workout and this app is perfect! Chanced upon it luckily while trying out other more expensive apps which did not offer the same flexibility as Seconds does.
Go for it if you don’t need an exercise guide, but want the flexibility of setting up your own workouts.
Don’t bother trying others!
Interface is excellent - user friendly
Audio playback - very clear
Adjustability - perfect for tabata, circuit, interval and even customizable
Pay for the pro option. Your fitness goals deserve it
- Runloop Ltd
- 50.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 and watchOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 Runloop Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced Version S$ 6.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.