We are Singapore’s first all-in-one personal finance app. Finally, there's a place to manage all your finances with ease. The best part - It’s FREE to use.
SEE EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACE
We bring together everything from account balances and expenses, to give you a full picture of your finances. There's no need to log into multiple sites or banking apps.
MANAGE YOUR EXPENSES
Set up a smart budget that tells you how much you can safely spend daily in two steps.
LEARN WITH US
We craft daily tips and advice for you to help you save, spend and invest smarter.
SAFE & SECURE
We take security very seriously and use measures like two-factor authentication (2FA), to protect your account. Seedly adheres to the same security encryption standards as your bank.
Over 60,000 users in Singapore trust us with their finances to provide them a clear and simple view of their money in one place.
WHY DO SINGAPOREANS CHOOSE SEEDLY?
• SG Budget Babe: My personal favourite expense tracking app? Seedly!
• Dollars & Sense: Recommended Personal Finance app
• TechInAsia: Simplify your personal finance app for millennials
• E27: This fintech startup wants to make personal finance management a breeze to millennials
• Vulcan Post: Experience in the DBS startup bootcamp
• NUS Enterprise and East Ventures Seed investors
HOW SEEDLY WORKS:
1. Simple: Designed with Singaporeans in mind, the interface is clutter-free and intuitive for the everyday user.
2. Smarter: We help you visualise and manage all your accounts in one place.
3. Secure: We adopt the latest mobile security standards in addition to security audits by experts in this field.
You can use Seedly manually or choose to sync and import transactions automatically from DBS, POSB, OCBC, UOB, Standard Chartered, Citibank, American Express (AMEX) banks and credit cards.
This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
We're always open to your suggestions on how to improve, so if you've got any (or wanna say hi!), drop us a message at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Great financial app!
Being a singaporean, i feel like all the info they give in the app blog really helps me and i always look through community posts to learn new things. however, i think the app could be better with these functions added :
- recurring payments (per month/per year)
- customisable category for expense/income
- offline feature ; not sure if it’s just for me but i can never access the app without wifi or data, making it really inconvenient especially when my data burst 😩
- transfer function should let us have a selection of transferring to which account/cash wallet
(e.g : from account a to account b) so you don’t have to manually fill in 2 transactions
Cool App, but needs some optimization
I think this is a brilliant finance tracking tool for all Young Singaporean Adults to have. The first steps into the financial literacy is pretty daunting, so having this app is a good way for users to really look at your overall financial overview.
But I’m giving this app 3 stars (should be 5) is because of the extremely slow and tedious process of having to sync your bank accounts. It relies on your mobile banking app, but it that fails to work as planned, you’ll find yourself stuck at the loading page for a really long time - with no way of resetting the process. Developers should really look into this, but otherwise great app! Recommend!
Inconvenient new interface
Used to love this app because of its simplicity and I liked how everything can be seen clearly, including the pie chart and break down of expenses on the main page. Ever since the update, it’s been more convoluted and difficulty to have a quick visualisation of my spendings. Also, it is still a little restrictive considering users cannot customise the categories available and it’s icons! The icon for food is a little weird to me - chopsticks stuck in rice - I could be too superstitious but it makes me feel a little uncomfortable seeing it haha. Just a thought for Developers to consider revising icons!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.