This application is a service of the Singapore Government.
SG Arrival Card is an initiative from the Immigration & Checkpoints Authority (ICA), which allows foreign visitors to submit an electronic arrival card prior to their arrival in Singapore. With SG Arrival Card, visitors can perform the following services at their convenience:
- Provide personal information with ease by scanning the passport biographical data page;
- Provide a group submission for up to 10 travellers; and
- Easy retrieval of submitted records for reference.
The use of the SG Arrival Card application is free of charge. Please also note that the SG Arrival Card is NOT a visa. Visitors can visit our website at www.ica.gov.sg to check if they need a visa to enter Singapore.
- Server updates and bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Stuck at loading after submitting
The app get stuck at loading screen after click “Submit” button. Unable to proceed further.
Iphone XS getting very hot
This app make my phone super hot, like playing game. Why is that?
United Kingdom not listed as a country last visited
There is a bug in the app. United Kingdom is not listed as a country travelled to in the last 14 days prior to arrival to Singapore.
Please check and update the app.
- Immigration and Checkpoints Authority of Singapore
- 100.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Government of Singapore
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.