Version 3.1.0 (Released 13 April 2018)
- Updated Financial Ratios Line Chart colour palette.
- Fixed stock data streaming.
- Access to multiple markets for stock information. The countries include Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, US, Indonesia, Thailand and Australia.
- View advanced charts using Open, High, Low, Close candlesticks for better analysis.
- Receive alerts on stock movement or news events on particular stock counters.
- Detailed information on each company stock information.
- Understand buy or sell calls made by analysts from various broking houses.
- Other features include Portfolio, Time and Sales, Events Calendar, Dividend History, Stock Search, Page Customisation.
Ratings and Reviews
Poor app, hardly gets updated.
Considering I've paid over $200 for an SI account you'd think they'd update this app at the very least. People use their mobile more often than their desktop and this app currently ranks very low as a portfolio management app.
No iOS11 and iPhone X support and not much features compared to other paid Apps in the App Store.
Will not renew my SI membership next year and have subscribed to Ticker app which does a better job than this app and is far more cheaper.
I used to be able to launch the mobile app with ipad mini but recently it kept crashing. Kindly look into this. Thanks.
Why so hard?
What’s so hard about updating the app to support the latest iOS version when everyone paid for the service???
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.