Earn between 2% to 6% rebates (3 to 9 miles per SGD) for every payment made with Kris+, at over 1,000 partner outlets. No rebates cap and no minimum spend.
Meet Kris+, your lifestyle rewards app that lets you enjoy exclusive deals and privileges every day at over 1,000 dining and retail partner outlets in Singapore. Enjoy up to 6% rebates and get the BEST miles rate in town of up to 9 miles per SGD spent, by simply making payments through the app as you shop and dine!
With Kris+, everything adds up:
DEALS, PRIVILEGES, REWARDS & REBATES
• Privileges with minimum of 10% off, 1-for-1 deals and complimentary treats.
• Exclusive birthday privileges during your birthday month.
• Earn rebates in miles for every payment made through the app, with no minimum spend or cap in the maximum number of miles you can get. As good as cashback!
• Your spend on Kris+ lets you earn both rewards from Kris+ and your credit card, easily doubling your rewards!
• Convert reward points from your Citibank, CapitaStar, DBS or UOB account to miles.
• Redeem your earned miles to offset your future purchases or transfer them to your KrisFlyer account to accumulate for your next Singapore Airlines flight.
• In Singapore, there are 300+ partnering brands and over 1,000 outlets across dining, retail, wellness, leisure activities and services categories.
• Local partners include – award winning restaurants like Braci, Amò, atout and Alma by Juan Amador; casual dining restaurants like Aburi-EN, Enjoy Eating House, Mrs Pho, The Coffee Academics and Nuodle; cafes and bistros like Paris Baguette, Gong Cha, Cedele, Mellower Coffee and 25 Degrees Burger; retail brands like Harvey Norman, Challenger, Simmons, In Good Company, PUMA, Bottles&Bottles and FairPrice Finest; services like Esso, Shunji Matsuo and PHS HAIRSCIENCE; attractions like Holey Moley Golf Club, Ola Beach Club and iFly; wellness salons like House of Traditional Javanese Massage LifeSpa, The Thai Spa and Kenko Wellness.
• Use Kris+ and enjoy privileges at countries with partnering merchants, including South Korea, India, Australia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and more.
• Monthly flash deals for vouchers and promo codes.
• Complete in-app challenges and get rewarded instantly.
• Frequent bonus miles and miles-back promotions.
• Transfer miles to and from your KrisFlyer account to your Kris+ app.
• Discover partner outlets nearby where you can use Kris+.
• Shop directly on KrisShop and earn miles for every transaction made.
• Personalised push notification and recommendations.
• Retrieve your Singapore Airlines pass within 24 hours. before arriving in Singapore, or during your stay in Singapore.
• Set up Apple Pay on your mobile phone with your desired debit / credit card; Kris+ will automatically detect this as a payment option
• Simply scan the QR code at our partner outlets with your Kris+ app and proceed with payment using Kris+.
• Earn SGD 5 worth of miles for both you and your friend for every successful Kris+ referral.
For more information, visit https://krisplus.com
• [NEW!] From now to 30 June, enjoy a gastronomic journey with exclusively curated menus from 20 restaurant partners and earn up to 15 miles per dollar!
• [NEW!] Make dining reservations under our latest Beta feature “Makan+”, powered by Chope.
• New partners of the month include: Kazo Singapore, Four Seasons Durian, Garrett Popcorn Shops, Café Monochrome, GEMMA Steakhouse, Levant, So France Bistro & Market, Ju95 and SYOUJIN.
• Enhancements on UI/UX and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Personally have never knew such an app exist. But after learning of this app, it has turned my life around. To be able to finally use my miles with ease of course, despite the current lack of participating merchants it serves its purpose and i hope to see better things eventually.
Where is the “earn” button?!
2 weeks ago I was able to earn miles at a partner by clicking on “earn” button under the Wallet tab. Now suddenly the “earn” button has disappeared from the app. How should those who pay by cash / physical card (not Apple Pay) rightfully earn their miles then?
Also merchants are usually clueless about how to use the app, saying there’s “no such partnership” because they think we are trying to use promotions when all we are trying to do is earn miles for the amounts we have ALREADY paid them. Part of successful adoption of the app includes the users (both merchants and customers) knowing how to use it properly, does it not?
Developer Response ,
Hi there, we apologise for the difficulties you have experienced. We are continuously working with merchants to ensure a better user experience. Do share with us any feedback you have for our merchants and we will be happy to follow up. Do also note that earning of KrisPay miles will only be allowed through seamless payments made directly on Kris+ with Apple Pay on iOS. Earning of KrisPay miles with physical cash/card payments is no longer available at all merchant outlets as of 1 Sep 2021. Thank you.
A formerly great app now with unnecessary restrictions imposed on earning miles
This used to be a great way to earn miles; I would always look forward to visiting my favourite merchants which offer kris+. However, since they removed the manual earn option, I have been unable to earn miles via the app as I don’t have ApplePay. I have GooglePay but can’t even sync this as I’m using an Apple phone. Does Singapore airlines have any exclusive collaboration with Apple? Why should consumers be unnecessarily penalised or inconvenienced just because they don’t have an Apple feature activated?
Developer Response ,
Hi there! We apologise for the inconvenience you experienced. The in-app payment function aims to provide a more seamless payment experience at the point of sale to ensure members earn miles automatically. We regret to inform that Apple Pay is enabled on iOS devices only while Google Pay is enabled only on Android devices. Thank you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singapore Airlines Limited
- 301.3 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Singapore Airlines. All Rights Reserved. Singapore Co. Reg. No. 197200078R
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.