Enjoy a more connected financial experience where you can save, invest and earn, while getting insured all through the Singlife App.
REFER YOUR FRIENDS AND GET Up to S$35 each
Earn S$5 each when they sign up for a Singlife Account and Card, S$30 when they get a Grow policy. Terms apply.
You and your friends must have a Singlife Account to qualify. Sign up for one, order your Singlife Card and activate it if you haven’t already done so!
EARN UP TO 2% P.a.^ RETURN ON YOUR FIRST S$10,000 in the singlife account TODAY
Simply participate in one or both of the following:
The “Save, Spend, Earn” campaign to enjoy an additional 0.5% p.a. return on the first S$10,000 in the Singlife Account when you spend at least S$500 with the Singlife Card every card spend period. Terms apply. Visit singlife.com/manage/save-spend-earn-campaign/
The “Grow Bonus Return” campaign to enjoy an additional 0.5% p.a. return on the first S$10,000 in the Singlife Account. Simply sign up for a Grow policy and fund a minimum of S$1,000 to qualify for this campaign. Terms apply. Visit singlife.com/grow/grow-bonus-return-campaign/
*Bonus return earned on both campaigns will be credited to the Singlife Account.
Get started with just a few taps - apply, track & view your insurance policies.
SINGLIFE ACCOUNT: The Insurance Savings Plan
1. A simpler way to control your money
- Enjoy 1% p.a.* base return on your savings - Kickstart with just S$500 to enjoy great return
- Track your daily return and stay updated on your monthly credited return
- Make a withdrawal of your money at no cost via FAST transfers
- Get instant notifications of your transactions
- Control your money with spending categories
Singlife Account is neither a bank savings account nor a fixed deposit.
2. Insurance coverage included
- Every Singlife Account provides life insurance coverage in the event of death or terminal illness, up to 105% of your account value
- Limited time offer of retrenchment benefits
3. The Singlife Visa debit card gives you instant access to your savings
- Free Visa debit card with your Singlife Account - 0 fees on your foreign currency transactions
- Spend wherever Visa is accepted worldwide
GROW: Start investing with Singlife’s Grow, an Investment-Linked Policy (ILP)
- Invest and be insured directly on your Singlife App
- Kickstart with just S$1,000
- No lock in period - withdraw from your Grow policy anytime
- Grow invests in portfolios of equities and fixed income assets. Investments are managed by Aberdeen Standard Investments
- Management charge is 0.25% per quarter of your account value. No sales charge, transaction fee, withdrawal fee or any other charges
- Your Grow policy gives you insurance protection with a death benefit of 1) 101% of net premiums; or 2) account value, whichever is higher
Singlife is an insurtech company in Singapore dedicated to helping you live your best life. We focus on providing savings, investment, and protection needs of our customers from all walks of life via our finance app.
*Singlife Account’s base return is 1% p.a. on first S$10,000 | 0.5% p.a. on amounts above S$10,000. | There are no returns for amounts above S$100,000. | Returns are not guaranteed.
^2% p.a. on first S$10,000 = 1.0% p.a. base return + 0.5% p.a. bonus return from the Save, Spend, Earn Campaign + 0.5% p.a. bonus return from the Grow Bonus Return Campaign.
All Singlife’s policies are protected under the Policy Owners’ Protection Scheme which is administered by the Singapore Deposit Insurance Corporation (SDIC). Coverage for your policy is automatic and no further action is required from you. For more information on the types of benefits that are covered under the scheme as well as the limits of coverage, where applicable, please contact Singapore Life Pte Ltd or visit the LIA or SDIC web-sites (www.lia.org.sg or www.sdic.org.sg).
This advertisement has not been reviewed by the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
We heard your feedback and have made changes in this release.
- Referral links and codes are now the same (old links still work don’t worry)
- Codes are auto-populated when you use referral links
- Submitted codes will be displayed once you’ve confirmed
- Reminders are now in place when your MFLI plans needs renewal
- Enhanced Grow’s CKA and Singlife Debit Card ordering flows
- Regular upgrades to keep the app running smoothly and securely
Ratings and Reviews
Dashboard not working ; Unresponsive customer service
After receiving my Singlife card and activating it, I still could not open my dashboard to monitor my spending under their “Save, Spend & Earn” campaign. Contacted their customer service via WhatsApp and they asked me to resinstall the app. After reinstalling, the dashboard still did not show up. Customer service stopped responding to me after I told them the issue was still persisting. This is a very poor effort by Singlife’s customer service team and I hope their technical team can fix this app bug soon.
Developer Response ,
Hey there dear customer, we would love to hear more from you to learn more context and details of your experience. Please allow us to make this better. If you could reach out to us via Facebook messenger, we'll have someone receive you there to provide more personalised attention.
Good customer service at FaceBook messenger
Unable to access the App after signing up & deposited a significant amount of money. The App goes to the "There are two ways to sign up to a new Singlife Account" page when in fact I have already signed up & deposited money! Gave me a shock of my life. It was not until I checked the online version of the App that I was able to access the service via their main website. However their main website does not offer a withdrawal option. Very unreliable and inconsistent user service. Their user service is not well-thought and planned since their website application should have been a backup version of the app just in case some users aren't able to access their glitchy App. Their Developers should wake up their idea!
Update #1: Tried reaching out to their customer service via WhatsApp. They promised to look into it but it has been 3~4 weeks since.
Update #2: Tried my luck again by reaching out to their customer service via FaceBook messenger. They managed to get it fixed within a few days. Experience excellent customer service & recovery there. If you have any problems, do reach them at their FaceBook messenger platform. They're more than happy to assist you 👍🏽
Developer Response ,
Dear Customer, we hear your disappointment in this experience. This was definitely not our intentions, we are working hard to integrate our systems to provide a more seamless user experience in the future. Thank you for your candor. We hear you.
Thank you once again for reaching out to us on Facebook. It is our intentions moving forward to tighten up our communication loops for a more thorough and integrated experience for our customers. We want to get better at it and work harder at being a better app. We are sincerely grateful for your help and honesty. Thank you.
Updated review: App and sign up worked as a breeze after experiencing initial interruptions
Spent 30 min to sign in earlier this week and it didn’t work out. After the response from the developer claiming the problem been fixed it the signup process worked as a breeze. Took me about 10-15 min to sign up and deposited the money successfully.
Well saved development team 👍, keep this up with no interruptions and you’ll deserve a 5-star. For those having issue with signup, try again.
Developer Response ,
Hey NicknameTaken56789, thank you for your encouragement! We've just released the 3.0 version of the app and we are working on growing stronger, faster and better. Thank you for journeying with us! We appreciate you.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Contact Info
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singapore Life Pte Ltd
- 61.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with the Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Singapore Life Pte Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.