The Singtel TV GO app is the perfect companion for your Singtel TV experience. Enjoy a rich second screen experience while watching Singtel TV, and you can bring that experience with you, wherever you GO!
Introducing Home View, a new way for customers to enjoy their Singtel TV content on their personal devices! Embedded within the new and improved Singtel TV GO app, Home View allows Singtel Fibre Broadband and Singtel TV customers to watch over 110 channels independently at the comfort of their own home.
Download the app to enjoy the following:
1. The ‘Watch TV’ function now has two capabilities - Home View, a brand-new way for you to watch your favourite programmes from over 130 channels at home.
2. Catch Live streaming of selected channels
3. Download or stream “On Demand” programmes for selected channels and watch them at your convenience anytime, anywhere.
4. Check out “TV Guide” to find available programmes across our comprehensive list of Live channels.
5. Explore “What’s Hot” to discover the latest programmes, movies events and promotions happening on Singtel TV.
6. Schedule and record your favourite programs on the go through the Singtel TV GO app (Subscription to a Digital Video Recording set-top box is required)
7. Never miss your favourite shows with the “Set reminder” function.
8. Can’t find the remote control? Pair your mobile device to your set-top box to enable it as a remote control. (sync via same Wi-Fi network with your Singtel TV set-top box) and switch channels with ease.
9. Singtel TV GO is available on Apple TV.
Download the app now to find out more!
We are constantly improving our app for stability, usability and performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Yes, Like the other guy’s comment… how can Singtel get away with this?? It’s truly amazing.
Singtel GO has only One channel regardless what you press. Just E-Le channel. It has been going on forever. Today is March-2023. It’s been about a year.
Although I didn’t call Singtel to complain about it… but it’s truly shocking, when I saw the other guy’s comment, I burst out laughing… I would suppose his May is referring to 2022 since it’s still March now in year 2023.
Singtel… please wake up… Yoo-hoo…. Wake up. C’mon… we’re Singaporeans and we wish Singtel well too… in case you don’t know… “and I’m just guessing” the Sing in the word Singtel probably is referring to Singapore.
NO ownership for this horrendous APP?
Since Feb 2022 I have seen so many reviews saying that there is a this major problem - that any channels we choose channels us to the same ‘Le’ Chinese drama channel. This app is not functioning for at least months already and the Singtel customer service officer spent almost an hour guiding me through this useless app and it still amounts to nothing!! How can Singtel get away with this?
Do something about it - Singtel!
For goodness sake, please get your app in working order. Able to start the app on IOS does not mean it is working. It has to be fully functional, not only having a channel that is working. App developer should be ashamed of themselves after so many bad reviews and continue do their usual updates without solving the existing problems.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Singtel Idea Factory Pte Ltd
- 77.5 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Singtel (CRN: 199201624D) All Rights Reserved.