Speedoc is an on-demand doctor house call service that allows you to request a fully licensed and qualified doctor to come see you or your loved ones at home. Avoid the need to wait in a clinic or A&E for long hours. This app gives you the convenience of an on-demand house call 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year – including weekends and public holidays.
Speedoc is part of the Ministry of Health (MOH) Singapore's regulatory sandbox - Licensing Experimentation and Adaptation Programme (LEAP) and Digital Health Malaysia (DHM). As one of the first mobile medicine providers to participate in the new regulatory bodies, Speedoc works closely for compliance in ensuring patient safety and welfare.
Service available in:
• Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
• Johor Bahru, Malaysia
• more cities coming soon
Now, you can also book non-emergency private ambulances or medical transportation 24/7 as easily as any ride-hailing apps. (Service available in Singapore only)
• Doctor house calls and on-demand general practitioner (GP) services
• Upfront doctor consultation or private ambulance fees
• Chat free with the doctor easily after the visit
• Video call with the same doctor for a more thorough consultation (additional fees may apply)
• Easily schedule doctor house calls for you or your family with individual profiles for everyone in your home. The doctors are licensed, highly trained and thoroughly vetted.
• See an on-demand doctor in two hours or less. No need to make a doctor’s appointment or rush to A&E. The doctors are licensed, caring physicians available to come to your home or office.
• Transport from anywhere in Singapore to over 100 healthcare institutions island-wide
• If you have a regular doctor or had a good experience with a previously visited GP, we will make sure they will see you for your visit next time to ensure continuity of care.
- Speedoc is now also operational in Johor Bahru, Malaysia! Those residing within the Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur region, including Putrajaya, Klang and Selangor can now use the app to request for a doctor to visit if medical attention is required.
- Video calling for follow-up consultation included in the chat screen
- Bugs and stability fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Nice App and Great Service!!
App is well designed and nicely laid out. I had no problems entering my info to request a doctor. Glad I could see the price before requesting too. Was a bit hesitant to try a house call service but was dreading the long queue at the clinic. Speedoc was prompt, very professional, and answered all my questions... they even had the meds I needed which saved me a trip to the pharmacy. Overall highly recommend!!
Efficient and professional team
Its a super brilliant idea for the team behind this service and app. Very convenient especially for non-emergency cases where the patient is elderly or unable to make a trip to clinic physically. There is an after visit consultation chat with the doctor, making follow-up/enquiry a breeze. Highly recommended to all.
Despite heavy rain and rest day, 2 great nurses came by to help my mum. It was truly a great help to us and I am so touch by their passion. Thank you for all the help rendered, Serene and Shirley!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.