Forget about complicated spreadsheets!
Splittr helps you to split group expenses on vacations, with your roommates or any other group activity.
Simply add expenses as you go and Splittr will tell you who is next to pay and who owes whom how much.
Invite your friends and everybody can enter expenses with their own devices.
- Works offline
- Syncs with friends
- No registration needed
- All currencies supported
- PDF and CSV export
- Statistics and fun facts about your group
- Super fast and easy user interface
- Intelligent equalization payment algorithm that minimizes the number of transactions
- You can split expenses unevenly if purchasers paid different amounts or if certain participants benefited more or less from the expense
- Automatic backups
Use case: Imagine you are on a trip with two friends: Emma and Daniel. You pay $100 for gas for the trip. Anyone with a calculator can divide that price three ways, but even then, you’d normally have to keep a record of the expense in order to divvy it up later. With Splittr, this expense is entered in a couple of seconds and divided equally with little time or effort.
Imagine that later, you, Emma and Daniel go to a restaurant. You’re not hungry, so you only order juice. Daniel orders a steak and a cheesecake. Emma gets a spinach salad. The bill is $80. Daniel forgot his wallet in the hotel room and doesn’t pay, but you chip in $60 and Emma pays $20. You need a math degree to calculate who owes what, right? Not with Splittr! Simply enter who paid how much and Splittr will do the rest.
It’s that simple!
- You can now zoom and scroll expense images.
- We reduced the inserts of interstitial ads to make the app a little more user friendly (concerns non premium members only).
- You can now define which participants should be preselected in an expense.
Simply tap on the lock icon to save the currently selected participants as default. This is helpful when a member leaves early which should stay in the group but should not be preselected as a participant in future expenses.
- The activity list can now be scrolled down again.
- We fixed the CSV export. A column was shifted.
- And many small bug fixes and improvements.
Thank you for your great support, your great reviews and your emails that help us a lot improving Splittr for you!
Ratings and Reviews
I have used this app for years for calculations for group expenses! Some really useful features: ability to create and close different episodes of spending and indicate whether people have paid, ability to customize the breakdown of how much each person paid for an item. Could we get in-app arithmetic calculation (+ - x /) and calculation of taxes and tips to assist in breakdown of cost items?
It really helps cut down the hassle of doing any after trip accounting! Thanks! Allows me to keep track of my expenses as well and able to refer back even after some time.
Simple but effective
App is as advertised; has all the features I was looking for, and with the premium version (available via in-app purchase), even more pleasant to use.
- Raphael Wichmann
- 81.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018, Raphael Wichmann
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Membership Lifetime S$ 5.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.