Is someone seeing all your private emails? What about your facebook messages? Is someone spying on those?
Spot the Spy will let you know!
Find out how many intruders are spying on your private information. Prevent them from changing the passwords and closing you out of your accounts.
How? Spot the Spy is a breaking new technology that alerts you immediately when someone hacks into one of your private accounts.
Through the GPS in the your phone SpotTheSpy is able to determine your location and compare it with where your account is being used. SpotTheSpy will alert you if your accounts are being used from a different location than where you are.
If you fear your account has been accessed by an intruder, the app enables you to sign out all devices, change your password or enable two-step verification. Thus, ensure that you once again is the only one having access to your account.
Why do I need SpotTheSpy?
*** 73% of Americans have fallen victim to some type of cyber crime.
*** Over 40,000 online identity thefts happen every day.
*** Cyber-attacks happened in 2017 at double the rate of 2016.
*** The Big Asian Leak: 185 billion customers affected.
What you get:
Privacy From People That Want to Spy On You
Protect your money and your personal information, download the App Now
Immediately receive a notification if your Gmail, Facebook or LinkedIn accounts are being used from somewhere that is not your current location. If you are at work and someone reads your mail at home we can warn you.
With SpotTheSpy's complete security solution you’ll only need one app to control your security across all of your online accounts.
How to use SpotTheSpy:
- Install the app on your smartphone
- SpotTheSpy asks for your permission to send you emails informing you about security issues if you don’t want to receive those feel free to decline the offer
- SpotTheSpy asks for your permission to use your location to be able to send you location-specific alerts. If you do not grant SpotTheSpy permission to do so, you will not receive any alerts from the app. You can always change this in your iPhone’s settings
- Choose the account or accounts you want SpotTheSpy to protect
- SpotTheSpy does by no means share your data with any third parties or store any of your private information on servers. When logging into your account you are logging directly your account through either Facebook, Gmail or LinkedIn, which has nothing to do with SpotTheSpy.
- SpotTheSpy will send you a notification if there is any unwanted activity on your accounts
- If you receive a notification, you can react by logging out all other devices and changing your password
- You can check your notification history whenever it suits you in “History” in the menu
If you have any questions or feedback do not hesitate to get in touch with us.
Send us an email at info@Spotthespy.com or add us to Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SpotTheSpy/
- After your 7 days free trial period, you are able to choose between a monthly or annual subscription plan.
- Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you choose to upgrade your subscription plan at the then-current subscription price.
- You can turn off auto-renew through your iTunes Account Settings, but you must do so within 24 hours before the end of your current subscription term to avoid renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
* Implemented required changes
* Improved feedback from users in app
* Improved Gmail, Facebook, LinkedIn protection
* Improved mobile security
* Improved identity theft prevention
- Palmaso ApS
- 48 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Polish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Palmaso ApS
- In-App Purchases
- annual SpotTheSpy premium S$ 30.98
- 1 month SpotTheSpy Premium S$ 4.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.