Live free in the Sun! An elegant and modern solution for showing the Sunrise, Sunset, First and Last Light times to the exact minute for precisely where YOU are right now - not the "closest" city. The app also shows exactly how much daylight is left in the day - in a large, easy to read display - so you can plan ahead to the last ray of sunlight. Download it now.
• Sunrise time
• Sunset time
• First Light time (Dawn)
• Last Light time (Twilight)
• Converts timezones for foreign locations
• Counts down the amount of daylight left in the day until last light
• At night, counts down the time left until the first light of the new day
• Counts down days, hours and minutes left until the shortest and longest days
• Dates of the equinox and solstice
• Times of the equinox and solstice for premium users
• See the Sunrise, Sunset, First and Last light times for any day in the future.
• Length of daylight for today - or any day in the future.
• Percentage of the day or night completed.
• Correctly handles Daylight Saving times.
• GPS access is not required.
• Landscape support on iPad.
An indispensable tool for those who don't want to waste a moment of the day - or the night!
• Advertising is displayed in this app in order to cover costs. A large button is provided to remove it.
• We wrote this app for ourselves, but love sharing it and getting your positive feedback. Visit our support site to give us feedback - thank you in advance for your great ratings and reviews :)
• Some bug fixes and performance enhancements to keep things running smoothly behind the scenes.
Thank you in advance for your kind words and constructive feedback. Cheers.
• Dark Mode support.
• Timezone conversion for foreign locations. This is by far my most requested feature. If you choose a foreign location then the times will be converted to that locations local time. This feature requires a connection to the internet, otherwise times are displayed in your local time as usual.
• New Full Month Calendar view for all users. This shows all the sunrise and sunset times for the current month on one page, and tapping on a date shows you all the details for that date. Premium users have extra functionality, they can page forwards and backwards through the calendar for any month they please, showing all the details for the dates they choose.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Peter Smith
- 13.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 2020 Peter Smith. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Upgrade S$ 4.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.