Pure instant messaging — simple, fast, secure, and synced across all your devices. One of the world's top 10 most downloaded apps with over 500 million active users.
FAST: Telegram is the fastest messaging app on the market, connecting people via a unique, distributed network of data centers around the globe.
SYNCED: You can access your messages from all your phones, tablets and computers at once. Telegram apps are standalone, so you don’t need to keep your phone connected. Start typing on one device and finish the message from another. Never lose your data again.
UNLIMITED: You can send media and files, without any limits on their type and size. Your entire chat history will require no disk space on your device, and will be securely stored in the Telegram cloud for as long as you need it.
SECURE: We made it our mission to provide the best security combined with ease of use. Everything on Telegram, including chats, groups, media, etc. is encrypted using a combination of 256-bit symmetric AES encryption, 2048-bit RSA encryption, and Diffie–Hellman secure key exchange.
100% FREE & OPEN: Telegram has a fully documented and free API for developers, open source apps and verifiable builds to prove the app you download is built from the exact same source code that is published.
POWERFUL: You can create group chats with up to 200,000 members, share large videos, documents of any type (.DOCX, .MP3, .ZIP, etc.) up to 2 GB each, and even set up bots for specific tasks. Telegram is the perfect tool for hosting online communities and coordinating teamwork.
RELIABLE: Built to deliver your messages using as little data as possible, Telegram is the most reliable messaging system ever made. It works even on the weakest mobile connections.
FUN: Telegram has powerful photo and video editing tools, animated stickers and emoji, fully customizable themes to change the appearance of your app, and an open sticker/GIF platform to cater to all your expressive needs.
SIMPLE: While providing an unprecedented array of features, we take great care to keep the interface clean. Telegram is so simple you already know how to use it.
PRIVATE: We take your privacy seriously and will never give any third parties access to your data. You can delete any message you ever sent or received for both sides, at any time and without a trace. Telegram will never use your data to show you ads.
For those interested in maximum privacy, Telegram offers Secret Chats. Secret Chat messages can be programmed to self-destruct automatically from both participating devices. This way you can send all types of disappearing content — messages, photos, videos, and even files. Secret Chats use End-to-End Encryption to ensure that a message can only be read by its intended recipient.
We keep expanding the boundaries of what you can do with a messaging app. Don’t wait years for older messengers to catch up with Telegram — join the revolution today.
This Telegram update adds 10 major improvements:
• PROFILE PHOTO MAKER: Quickly create group and profile pictures from animated emoji and stickers with the new 'Set Emoji' option.
• EMOJI CATEGORIES: Filter stickers and emoji by categories like "love", "celebration" or "sleeping" in the sticker and emoji tabs.
• CHAT TRANSLATION: As a Premium user, translate entire chats in real time as you scroll them or receive new messages.
• NETWORK USAGE: Check how much of your data was spent on Telegram in the updated Network Usage section in Settings.
• AUTO-SAVE INCOMING MEDIA: Adjust which media should be automatically saved to Camera Roll from your chats – based on size, type and source.
• MEDIA PERMISSIONS IN GROUPS: Control whether members of your groups can send 9 distinct media types – like Photos, Voice or Video Messages.
• TRENDING EMOJI: As a Premium user, check out trending emoji packs in the emoji panel and long press an emoji to zoom in.
• ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTIONS: Save up to 40% by pre-paying for a year of Telegram Premium!
…and we're not done yet…
• SELECT CHATS FOR BOTS: Bot developers can now let users quickly select groups, channels or contacts that meet predefined criteria (more in @BotNews).
• RE-LOGIN WITH APPLE ID: Logged out users can quickly log back in using their Apple ID, without entering an SMS code (2-Step Verification password is still required).
Ratings and Reviews
Have been using telegram all the while, everything seems to be smooth and all. However if the bugs can be fixed asap it would be even better.
1: notification was alerted few minutes after i have read the messages and replied.
2: there is a lagging on sending out messages to friends
3: telegram app is missing from CarPlay. It’s a little inconvenient as i have been using telegram more than whatsapp but whenever i was driving and i have notifications from telegram, i will need to check through my phone manually which is very dangerous.
Please do some enhancements!! Thank youuu
Overall Better Features Than WhatsApp
I like Telegram with its superior features like polls, how new members to groups/channels can see previous messages before they join, editing of messages and deleting of all messages which has its pros and cons too. It’s somehow been a bit buggy for me. I can’t see all my older messages unless I reopen the app. I hope I don’t have issues with removing people from folders as well which I had before.
To all those people complaining about getting added to spam groups, you just need to change your security setting to allow only your contacts who can add you to channels and groups.
I've been using Telegram more than Whatsapp for quite a long time now and i find it alittle annoying for me about the notification part. I won't get any notification from banners, lock screen, etc. Trust me Telegram, i've done lots and lots of troubleshooting like reset notifications, make sure the notifications are on, Telegram version is up to date and makesure focus mode is off. Even doing the troubleshooting of turning off the notifications on iphone settings, kill the app, open Telegram and turn on the notifications back. It still doesn't work.
I have to actually reset all settings and privacy on iphone and then it'll ask me if i want to turn on notifications for it and then it'll be okay. And that's a hassle as it doesn't only apply to Telegram, but the rest of my applications. It's like you just downloaded the app you see.
I hope this bug will clear as soon as possible cause, i've you experiencing this for about 4-5 months.
Telegram, if there's another way to find a solution for this notification bug, please enlighten me.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Telegram FZ-LLC
- 142.3 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Belarusian, Catalan, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, Uzbek
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2022 Telegram FZ-LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Telegram Premium S$ 7.48
- Telegram Premium Annual S$ 49.98
- Telegram Premium (3 Months) S$ 21.98
- Telegram Premium (1 Year) S$ 51.98
- Telegram Premium (6 Months) S$ 28.98
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.