The Oregon Trail 12+
The Oregon Trail™ by Gameloft—Experience The Oregon Trail™ like never before. A modern twist on the trials and tribulations of the road to Oregon, this official successor to the global phenomenon will immerse players in exhilarating journeys ranging from the historically accurate to the totally extreme. Players will pick their travelling party, stock the wagon with supplies, and embark on an adventure filled with tough choices, new dangers, and unexpected situations. Surviving blizzards, broken limbs, snakebites, exhaustion, starvation, and the dreaded dysentery is no small feat; all the while navigating an untamed frontier to get your party to their new life in Oregon before the winter. Track down a missing party in the aftermath of a fierce blizzard, transport volatile gunpowder through blistering desert heat, compete in challenging hunting mini-games, and meet a broad cast of historic figures. With procedurally selected random events where players’ choices affect their party and future game events, there’s always a new adventure on the horizon every time you play.
Always a New Adventure
• Build and name your party from different classes—each with their own starting items, skills, and personalities—to make every journey to Oregon unique.
• Overcome hundreds of random events where your choices affect the fate of your travellers, and are influenced by their unique skills and traits.
• Remember to take care of your party, wagon, and oxen, or they’ll become casualties of the trail.
• Take on 15 playable Journeys.
• Experience 7 Quests inspired by historical events.
• Monitor your party members’ health, morale, stamina and hygiene.
• Manage your inventory to squeeze everything you can into the wagon.
• Maintain your wagon to prevent breakdowns and inventory loss from spoiling or spillage.
• Learn about real people and places in your interactive Journal.
• Collect and learn about the many interesting animals you'll see on the trail.
• Catch 80+ species in the new Fishing mini-game.
• Obtain 140+ achievements.
True to the Original
• Hunting and Rafting make a long-awaited return, with faithful gameplay and all-new visuals.
• Dysentery, river fording, broken legs, and many more classic hazards await!
Striking Art Direction and Score
• A beautiful blend of charming pixel art characters, 3D environments and cutting-edge lighting and visual effects creates a unique visual style that’s both nostalgic and contemporary.
• An all-original soundtrack of alt-country-inspired music combined with 8-bit-style sound effects.
• For the first time, the game features Native American playable characters and stories, celebrating the history and cultures of the peoples who first lived on this land and still live here today.
• Thorough research and multiple academic consultants were involved in this game’s production to ensure accuracy and respectful representation of all peoples depicted in the game.
Officially Licensed & Supported
• The Oregon Trail™ is an officially licensed game from HarperCollins Productions, who supported the evolution of The Oregon Trail™ so it would be true to the original, but with updated gameplay and visuals.
• 2016 Video Game Hall of Fame inductee.
Visit our official site at http://theOregonTrail-game.com
For support, visit http://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/support
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: https://www.gameloft.com/theoregontrail/eula
Pack up your chuck wagon - it's time for a cattle drive on the Chisholm Trail!
THE CHISHOLM TRAIL
• The year is 1867, the Civil War has ended and the cities up north are willing to pay good coin for livestock.
• Join a trio of cowboys as they drive their longhorn cattle along the Chisholm Trail, with the guidance of Jesse Chisholm and an old friend.
• Traverse all-new locations from the Spanish architecture of San Antonio to the river-dense trail in Oklahoma, to the prairies of Kansas.
COOKING FOR COWBOYS
• Expand your palate on the trail and cook up a storm in America's first food truck, the "chuck wagon."
• Feed a variety of hearty meals to the cattle-herding cowboys to keep them in peak condition.
• Learn about three real-life cowboys, such as the "Cattle Queen of Texas" Lizzie Johnson, Jesse Chisholm's adopted son Vicente Chisholm, and trail driver George Glenn.
• Say farewell to hardtack and hello to cornbread and grits - as well as many more delicacies the Chisholm Trail has to offer.
• Hunt, gather, and fish for all-new ingredients to create your gastronomic specialties.
NEW CHARACTER CLASS: COOK
• Cooks, also known as "cookies," are arguably one of the most important roles on the trail, or at least the heart of the party.
• Equipped with the Spice Set as a starting item, every cookie is ready to spice up their next dish.
• Successfully complete the Chisholm Trail to unlock enlisting Cooks on other journeys.
AND LOTS MORE!
• 8 NEW Achievements.
• "Walk The Trail" daily Dilemma improvements.
• Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 925.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.16 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 13.0 or later.
- Game Controller
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- The Oregon Trail TM & © HarperCollins Publishers. Used under license. ©2022 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
Play this game with your favourite compatible controller.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.