From the creators of The Sims ™ series of best-selling mobile games comes a complete Sims experience that you can play on your iPhone and iPad! What’s your story? Create it with your Sims in real-time, customize their wardrobes, build their homes, and help them live out their dreams. Complete goals to earn Simoleons, expand your Sim Town and pick up rewards along the way. Keep your Sims happy and watch them thrive as you help them live a fun and fulfilled life!
- This game requires 1.8GB total storage.
- This game is free to play, but you can choose to pay real money for some extra items, which will charge your Apple account. You can disable in-app purchasing by adjusting your device settings. See http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4213 for more info.
- Advertising appears in this game.
- A network connection is required to play.
THE CRITICS LOVE IT!
This app has received more than 300 million overall downloads!
5 STARS ...The Sims FreePlay is everything you could ever want a freemium Sims game to be.” (Gamezebo)
“10/10 …one of the most addictive and highly polished games available and there’s no excuse for anyone to not download it; especially since it is free to play (the clue’s in the title).” (God is a Geek)
LET THE FREEPLAY BEGIN! CREATE UP TO 34 CUSTOMIZED SIMS FROM HEAD TO TOE, AND…
• Design and build dream homes complete with swimming pools, multiple stories and incredible decor!
• Live out your perfect Sims story at every stage of life from Babies to Seniors
• Get to know your Sims and give them unique personalities for them to live out their life dreams
• Visit your real friends’ Sim Towns! Complete goals, form new relationships and compare your friends’ interior design skills against yours!
• Care for pets, grow gardens, even bake a cake
• Give your Sims careers and earn Simoleons to improve their situations
• Complete goals for Lifestyle Points, then spend them on hip items
• Live with your Sims in real-time or use the Augmented Reality feature to bring your latest build in to your world!
MORE SIM-ULATING POSSIBILITIES
Will your Sims be friends – or enemies? Form relationships with a slap, a high-five (or some Woohoo!). Make your town bustle with pet stores, car dealerships, supermarkets and even a beach! Expand your city as you get more Sims.
FOLLOW US at
User Agreement: terms.ea.com
Visit https://help.ea.com/ for assistance or inquiries.
EA may retire online features and services after 30 days’ notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates
Important Consumer Information:
Inspire special moments by spending quality time with your Sims families in the latest FreePlay update! Design a teenager’s dream hangout space and:
• Unlock a luxury family home lot, plus a hatchback car for teenage Sims when you complete the Family Furnishings Live Event rerun – along the way, you’ll unlock a huge range of modern storage, lighting, and decor to refresh any room!
• Take on in-game rival Sims in a new season of SimChase: Feuding Families! Complete fun daily challenges to earn exciting new outfits, hairstyles and accessories for teenagers, toddlers and more!
• Create fashionable clothes in the Long Hair Hobby event rerun to earn 9 luscious hairstyles for adult female Sims!
• A brand-new maternity pack introducing elegant furniture for your babies!
Chat to the SimGuru team for more news and updates, on Twitter today!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
i love the game but i really hope that the time for the Live Events (eg, the Simtown Health Spa event) would be extended because each time i start on them right when the time starts, i always have difficulty completing them and it feels impossible to get the end prize for them. The time is never enough :( I really hope the time would be extended because i love how creative these live events and the end prize of a template of a floor plan is. These are prizes that i would not be able to get in the normal store (unless bought with real money if i’m not wrong) and i really wish to at least have a chance to get them all.
Moreover, it would be great if the game could have a preschool or childcare for toddlers! It’ll make the game more realistic and it gives my toddlers something to do rather than stay at home all day and play 😫💓💓
Overall, i definitely recommend the game for anyone who loves designing houses, making their own town and just having fun seeing virtual people live out their lives. Having played around 4-5 years ago till today, TheSims Freeplay has advanced so much and improved a lot and it’s been great sitting through the journey of the game and seeing these small changes. Thank you for taking the time to read my review, hope you have a nice day!🥰
Fun but time consuming
The game is fun especially with the regular updates. I have been playing for 6 years now and recently events have gotten really hard. For example, some events have required me to wake up in the middle of the night to start a new challenge/task. As a student, I feel that my health has deteriorated because of this. Another problem is the bugs/glitches. There was once when I let my Sim do a certain action and I immediately left the game, but when I came back my Sim had only just started the action even though I had set an alarm to open the game when the Sim was done with this action. Because of this, I have to complete the action after double the amount of time just because of this bug and this is really troublesome when it comes to events. This has been a problem for quite a while now but I do not know why the bug has not been fixed. Thus, I always check that my Sims have started the action before I close the app. However, a few days ago, I had double checked that 21 of my Sims were completing a challenge but when I opened the app it only recorded 20 Sims. I have been considering to delete this game multiple times so I really hope that the game developers will fix this bug.
Simchase Quests need to change
Firstly, this quest has mastery levels to complete in each episode which costs outrageous amounts. For example, episode 5’s mastery level costs a whopping 300k simoleons. That’s crazy just to complete one task in an episode. Secondly, I feel that the rival sim should be a real player as having to compete with a bot is just unfair. It is able to complete the quests 24/7! Us players have actual lives, you know? Apart from this, the game is still as fun and interesting to play as it was since I first started in 2016.
- EA Swiss Sarl
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2020 Electronic Arts Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Life Point Lotus S$ 1.48
- Bucket of Life Points S$ 8.98
- Handful of Life Points S$ 4.48
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.