Enjoy The Times of London quality journalism anywhere with one app, 7 days a week. Download the app and have the newspaper in your hand with all the latest global news headlines, business reports, political and financial analysis alongside lifestyle and arts features with full colour sports coverage at your fingertips whenever you want, wherever you are.
Keep update-to-date with Global headlines as well as trusted analysis and opinion from our award-winning columnists, critics and local correspondents. On top of that, discover stunning picture galleries, arts and lifestyle articles, interactive crossword puzzles and exclusive video dispatched from Great Britain and across the world. Improved and simple to use, The Times and Sunday Times has unrivalled instant access to sports reports, football match coverage, the latest results and more.
- Stay up-to-date with daily headlines, political developments, business and financial issues
- Comprehensive sports reports and the latest football results
- Enjoy the full range of the newspapers’ content in an easy to use format
- For a busy lifestyle, save articles offline to read when it suits you
- Browse award-winning journalism, audio, video and interactive content with excellent high-resolution images
- Read comments on articles and enjoy the ability to share your own thoughts
- Save and share your favourite articles via E-mail, Facebook & Twitter from our columnists from across all sections, including headline news reports, UK and global business, finance, world, sport reports, politics, opinion and arts
- Simple navigation
- Play the 7 day crosswords, Sudoku, puzzles and games
Download the app now and get instant access to The Times of London, long regarded as one of the worlds’ greatest newspapers. With articulate and independent journalism, whatever is happening in the world, you can discover the truth behind the headlines. Read quality news commentary, informed political opinion, national and global headlines from an award winning team of writers and contributors.
Stay informed on leading news stories with reports from the worlds of business and the global financial markets along with articles on the current important political issues of the day. Be up to date but also be entertained with informative features on the arts, sports, lifestyle trends, travel, play the Daily Quiz and pit your wits against the puzzles.
This app is available as an auto-renewable subscription.
- The Sunday Times subscription available for $3.99 per week (or equivalent in your local currency)
- The Times (Monday to Saturday) subscription available for $19.99 per month (or equivalent in your local currency)
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within the 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same cost as your chosen subscription
- You can manage your subscription via your iTunes account and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period
- This is a subscription to the iPad app only
Times Newspapers Limited reserves the right to alter the pricing at any point.
Terms and conditions: https://login.thetimes.co.uk/links/terms
Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great way to catch up and stay abreast
Best newspaper ever
It's the best. Nothing more to be said.
Not as good as it used to be
I live in Asia and found this app a great way to catch up on news. Since the recent change, I've only had problems. Usually I will download the latest edition of The Times whilst at work so I have it to read on the commute home. However, more often than not, when it comes to firing the app up on the train, it typically freezes on the second or third page, which means restarting the app and then having to try and re-download the content again using my data plan.
My latest frustration is that the latest edition of The Times is no longer ready for download at 5pm Singapore time (the time I usually download the paper), so I no longer have the content I'm used to for my homeward commute.
It gets better - I've not been able to download any of the editions since Tues (2nd of April), as the app says I need to purchase via iTunes. The fact that my subscription auto-renews every month and has done so for at least the last year and a half seems somehow lost. I have the email in my inbox from iTunes confirming my subscription to 11 April, so no issues on my end.... Very annoying. At least I don't have any problems with The Wall St Journal!!
- Times Newspapers Limited
- 215.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2018 Times Newspapers Limited. The Times,The Sunday Times and The Times of London are registered trade marks of Times Newspapers Limited. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- The Times of London - 30 Day Subscription S$ 29.98
- The Times - 30 Day Subscription S$ 29.98
- The Times of London iPad edition S$ 5.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.