Tides PRO is a beautiful tide prediction app for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch that helps you know up-to-the-minute facts about the predicted tide height in the United States, Canada, Japan, Portugal, France, Germany, United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, China and other countries. Get high and low tide times, tide charts, tide tables for over 17000 of ports, harbors and coastal locations around the World.
Designed with lots of passion & love:
* The application includes 4 modes: Tide graphs, Tide tables, Tide maps and unique "Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance.
* Tides PRO optimized for modern devices to provide HD graphics, animations and video effects
* Interactive graph shows tide predictions, current time, Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
* Swipe left and right to get tide predictions with up to the minute accuracy for the next few days
* Tap on "Calendar" to open calendar and get tidal predictions up to the next 365 days
* Tap on "Now" button to show current time on the graph
* Tide calendar for the next 365 days
* Highest tides & lowest tides
* Swipe up and down to see water levels
* Tap on specific day to show it in Tide graph mode
“Tide watch” display:
* Live tidal clock
* Count down the number of hours, minutes and seconds to the next High tide or Low tide
* Apple Watch complications: Modular Large & Small, Graphic Rectangular, Corner & Circular, Circular Small, Extra Large, Utilitarian Small & Large
* Current water level
* Today's high tide and low tide times
* Sunrise/Sunset, Moonrise/Moonset times
* Provides fast and convenient access to local or international tide stations
* View Tide stations near you
* Tap on Tide station to get current water level, high and low tide times
* Tap on "Star" to add tide station to the list of favorites
-High and Low tide times for the next 365 days
-Sunrise, Sunset, Moonrise, Moonset times
-Current water level
-Up to minute predictions
-"Tide watch" interface that provides all tide information at a glance
-Min & max water levels displayed in a special designed interactive table
-Interactive map of tide sites (local and worldwide) that provides information about current level, high tide and low tide times
-Location can be added by name, by the map or using user's current location
Tide stations in all regions:
171 Atlantic Islands
205 Caribbean Islands
34 Cen.America Caribbean
127 Indian Ocean
43 Middle East
4292 North America,Atlantic
727 North America,Gulf
2777 North America,Pacific
196 Northern seas
341 Pacific Islands
520 South East Asia
in 150 countries:
245 New Zealand
58 Kuril Islands
112 United Kingdom
... the list includes almost all coastal countries around the world
Knowledge of tides is an important element of boating safety. Tidal information is essential for navigating a shallow waterway or placing your boat at anchor. The success or failure of a voyage can depend on the height or depth of a tide, while knowledge of current information can save fuel and make passage into a river or channel safer.
Tides PRO goes further than the tables provided by the NOAA. The app automatically accounts for correction factors and provides instant information without requesting that you account for time lags, daylight savings conventions, or height differences between the reference stations and the locations you are seeking.
Since the tidal information that is published in this app is not subjected to the use of the voyage, please do not use for navigation
Added 470 new tide locations across the U.S.
Added support for iPad 11"
Fixed issue with Apple Watch Original (Apple Watch Series 0) with WatchOS 4.x.x
- Elecont LLC
- 45.5 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Belarusian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Persian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2007-2019 Elecont LLC
- S$ 5.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.