Master trading with virtual cash, follow heroes and compete with your friends.
Rise up the leaderboards and become a TradeHero to gain followers! You can also follow Heroes to get their tips and ideas for trading.
• Start off practicing in virtual mode with a $100K virtual portfolio and learn how to trade on the financial markets
• In virtual mode: you get to trade with quotes across 35 stock exchanges and 38 currency pairs
• Unlock achievements and win real cash prizes in virtual trading competitions
• Use tools such as short selling, margin buying, or stop-loss orders to maximize your profits
• Invest in Equities, Indices, Currencies, and Commodities
• Follow Heroes who match your risk profile and profit expectations
• Tight spreads, low funding & rollover costs
• Participate in discussions about the financial markets, get the latest stock market news, and extend your knowledge
• Top Finance/Business/Trading App in over 90 countries.
TradeHero is probably one of the best startup ideas in Singapore. With TradeHero, users can essentially replicate the behavior of other successful traders many times over, thus empowering and incentivizing TradeHero’s users on both ends.”
- Tech in Asia
“TradeHero has worked with Singapore Exchange to develop a series of videos to educate users on the ABCs of trading. They are available on the TradeHero app and YouTube.“
- AsiaOne News
TradeHero, a fantasy stock market app, offers investment enthusiasts a social community where validated trading strategies are available to learn and replicate in real-life trading.
- Tech in Asia
Please note: application functionality varies by region and country.
All TradeHero users start with a TradeHero Virtual account. TradeHero dollars is a virtual currency so users are not at risk of losing money. When you become a real money trader, referred to as a TradeHero LIVE user, the following risk warning applies.
CFDs (spread bets) are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. 72.1% of retail investor accounts lose money when trading CFDs (spread bets) with this provider. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs (spread bets) work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.
TradeHero is a trading name of ayondo markets Limited. ayondo markets Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company registration number 03148972. ayondo markets Limited is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA Register number 184333.
Added new compliance changes
Ratings and Reviews
Can’t Trade When Market Closed
It is not realistic to disallow users to buy/sell when markets are closed. The app should take note of the market open time and automatically transact orders. It will be more realistic like that. It supposed to be a game, how do we play it during market open time (working hours)?
Unstable, 1D price chart doesn't work
App performance starts to become unstable after a few updates, 1-day price chart does not work. Frequent crashes on my device
- Edencr8 Pte Ltd
- 229.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Gambling and Contests
- © 2012-2017 My Manisku Pte. Ltd.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.