Organize anything with anyone—for free!
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between.
Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexible for your every need.
With Trello you can:
**TACKLE TO-DO LISTS WITH EASE
* Get more done with Trello’s customizable-yet-simple boards, lists, and cards.
* Go from idea to action in seconds by creating cards and dragging them across the board to follow your project's progress.
* Add checklists, labels, and due dates the way you see fit and give your projects the fuel they need to get across the finish line.
**MINIMIZE THE MENTAL LOAD
* Free your brain from remembering every planning detail.
* Add Power-Ups like a Calendar view of your due dates or add locations to cards to get a Map view—your project will take on a whole new perspective.
**STAY IN THE KNOW — EVEN ON THE GO
* To stay organized no matter where you are, turn on notifications and stay informed when cards are assigned, updated, and completed.
* Trello works offline! Add information to your boards and cards at any time and it will be saved for when you need it. We got your back.
Trade in your sticky notes (and mental notes) for Trello’s digital boards. Get started for free today!
For more ideas on how to use Trello, visit: www.trello.com/inspiration
We value transparency and will ask for permissions to access: Camera, Microphone, Contacts and Photo Library Usage.
Boards, lists—and cards, too—new updates are here for everyone! Whatever you’ve set as resolutions this year, we’ve made some important improvements to help you reach your goals in 2020:
- Sort cards in a list by their name, date created, or due date. You can even choose if you prefer sorting to be ascending or descending. Perfect for moving cards around in a snap and seeing them in the order that best suits you. Keep those important goals top of mind!
- Add cards from the Boards tab. We’ve added a new button for you to quickly create new cards in new places. Perfect for adding new ideas, tasks, or items on the go. Now, going from idea to action will take less time.
And, to keep pace with your productivity, we’ve made some improvements for faster real-time updates. Three cheers for a successful new year!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Effective and user friendly
I really like Trello. I have been using for projects and community learning. I am a consultant so it helps me to organize all the tasks, collect and share information with all my team members. Everyone is aligned with the project hence milestone are always on track. I am also a trainer, all my learners will share learnings with one another and I can build concepts and framework in them so that they can learn and apply any time even after workshop. I can share cards in different boards so that the learning content can be used in different courses. Thanks Trello team for sharing Trello.
My personal and business app
I have been using Trello for many years for my personal and business projects.
It is very user friendly, all my staffs and clients pick up very fast.
Love cards format
Such a simple, practical idea that allows work and projects of all kinds to be managed with as much/little detail and participation as you want. Am so glad I have discovered it.
- Trello, Inc.
- 132.6 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Trello, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Month of Trello Gold S$ 6.98
- One Year of Trello Gold S$ 63.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.