Trip Planner Pro is a handy tool for managing your pack and to-do list, and planning your daily activities for the next trip.
You can create daily itineraries for your trip, write down notes, track activities, and share your activity details with your friends. Additionally, you can also create a packing list and to-do list for each trip so you don't leave anything behind before leaving home. This app keeps all your travel details at your fingertips.
The main features of this application include:
* Intuitive and easy to use interface.
* Support for multiple trips and activity types.
* Create your own pack list and to-do list for each trip.
* Track activity status.
* Built-in “must-pack” and “to-do” dictionary.
* Email activity details to contacts.
This app is designed to work offline, so no Internet or data plan is required, and there is no need to worry about paying costly roaming charges when traveling to foreign cities. The app is an universal app that works on iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
How The Trip Planner Pro Subscription Works:
- Subscribe and unlock full version functions to get a 1-week Free Trial to Trip Planner Pro!
- 1 year subscription for $1.99 starts automatically after the Free Trial unless you cancel it at least 24 hours before the end of the Free Trial.
- Your annual subscription will auto-renew unless auto-renew is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current subscription period.
- Your subscription is connected to your iTunes Account.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or at the start of the first subscription period after an eligible free trial has completed.
- You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings.
- Minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great great app but needs upgrade
Love love this app. Simple and worked really well for someone without needing too many functions. Have been using this to make quick entries to note travels. However since adverts, it has not been stable. Facing difficulty with making entries. Hope this can be remedied. Thank you.
Good but too little options
There should be more options for planning the daily itinerary instead of one heading under excursion, such as shopping, meals, place of interest.
The number of cities per trip can also be increased.
Easy and quick
It is a nice app indeed. In the next version, it will be great if u add in the function of exporting planned trips into email or Evernote.
- GPSmyCity.com, Inc.
- 18 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2011 GPSmyCity.com Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Trip Planner Pro Full Version S$ 4.48
- Trip Planner Subscription S$ 2.48
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.