Twitterrific is the award-winning, elegant Twitter client that’s easy to understand and a delight to use. Tweeting has never been simpler or so much fun!
Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets. Easily search for the perfect GIF or meme when composing tweets. Use Muffles to hide tweets containing words, phrases, people and hashtags from the timeline that you don't want to see. Customize fonts, appearances, image thumbnails and more via the theme panel. Quickly respond to tweets, change accounts or view conversation threads with a minimum of effort using gestures. Rich media support means GIFs and videos play right in the timeline.
Robust VoiceOver support means Twitterrific is fully accessible. Extensive keyboard shortcuts make Twitterrific a breeze to use with an external keyboard.
• Browse Twitter free from the clutter of promoted tweets and second-guessing algorithms
• Chronological timelines that present ALL tweets in the order you expect
• Syncs your reading position automatically across iPhone & iPad using iCloud
• Add image descriptions to attached media to make your tweets more accessible
• Effortlessly delete and edit your tweets to quickly fix typos or mistakes
• Quickly search GIPHY for that perfect, hilarious GIF or funny meme
• Muffles - Hide unwanted words, phrases, hashtags, users & more
• Center Stage - Media-centric timeline that puts images front & center
• Theming - Customize themes, fonts, home screen icons, text sizes & more
• Automatically change themes at night or whenever the system switches
• Universal app for iPhone & iPad with portrait & landscape support for both
• Open as many windows as you want on iPad
• Intuitive gestures makes browsing and tweeting more fun than ever
• Best-in-class VoiceOver support for award-winning accessibility
• Multi-image support and autoplaying of GIF's & videos right in the timeline
• List management support
• External keyboard support
For a complete list of Twitterrific features, visit Twitterrific.com for more information!
An optional auto-renewing monthly or yearly subscription is available which eliminates banner ads and subscription prompts. Payments will be charged to your App Store Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions are automatically renewed unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Accounts will be charged for subscription renewals within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
New and improved gestures including swipe-to-dismiss for conversation views, improved theming for in-app Safari views plus squashing bugs & potential crashes.
6.1.2 BUG FIXES & IMPROVEMENTS
• Added a new app icon for Thanksgiving
• Fixed an issue that caused VoiceOver to sometimes read "null" in place of the tweet text
• Fixed a bug that could cause VoiceOver to read random usernames before the text of some tweets
• Swiping back from the left edge of the screen will now dismiss conversation and profile popups on both iPad and iPhone
• Screen-edge gestures play nicely with tweet gestures like swipe to reply
• Compose no longer dismisses when the GIPHY & Drafts panels are swiped down
• The in-app Safari view adjusts appearance based on your current theme (iOS 13)
• Improved performance when entering and leaving background mode
• Improved thumbnail detection for tweets with Flickr links
6.1.1 BUG FIXES
• Fixed a rare crash when the keyboard appeared or disappeared
• Fixed a potential crash when loading non-Twitter thumbnail previews
• Fixed a potential crash when navigating the timeline using VoiceOver
• Fixed an issue that could result in getting stuck on a loading view when an account needed to be re-authenticated
• Addressed issues that may have caused incorrect timeline positions after returning to the app
• Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Best Twitter client
Twitterrific is among the better Twitter apps or there. Happy to spend a few dollars to get the most out of it.
Another Take on Twitter
I have read reviews that nitpick on certain features that are present on other twitter apps.
I appreciate how this one differentiates itself from the other apps.
Adding features is easy but leaving out *important* ones is more difficult.
Twitterrific gives us only the essentials and does so in such a fluid and innovative manner.
If you like to experience twitter differently, I urge you to download the app. Its well worth your money.
Introduced ads and subscription model again. Deleted.
- The Iconfactory
- 24 MB
- Social Networking
Requires iOS 12.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © The Iconfactory
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly S$ 1.48
- Annual S$ 13.48
- Forever S$ 44.98
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.