Ivideon offers one of the best apps for video surveillance, remote video monitoring, and video recording for security cameras, DVRs, and NVRs.
It lets you keep tabs on things while you’re away, with event notifications and recordings stored either locally or in the Ivideon cloud.
Ivideon easily supports both single and multiple locations. It tracks what matters most to you, no matter where you are. It keeps you updated on important events in real time and stores those events in the cloud for easy access.
Ivideon’s video-surveillance service is scalable, simple, and reliable. From a webcam monitoring a home to an IP-camera network serving an international business, Ivideon can handle it.
Every day, more than 2,000,000 individuals and businesses use Ivideon to:
• access high-quality video online (with sound) through any standard connected device including iPhone, iPad, Mac
• record and store video in the cloud with guaranteed reliability and data security
• receive automatic push- and e-mail notifications of suspicious movements or sounds
• quickly search and view recorded surveillance video
• access quality video over any bandwidth down to 3G
• easily expand to any number of cameras
• share camera access with PTZ, Archive, and Live options
• transfer and store data securely
• embed surveillance feeds in websites or blogs
• share camera links over social networks
• search video events linked to POS, access control, and home automation systems
Ivideon is safe. Ivideon is simple to install and maintain. And Ivideon is accessible from anywhere—but with all the functionality of more expensive and complex solutions.
And if you get stuck, our help desk is ready 24/7.
Plug and play
Big-name cameras like iLuv, Oco, Philips, Axis, Dahua, Hikvision, Milesight, and many others, love Ivideon right out of the box. Plug and play—no computer needed.
But all cameras—Swann, Lorex, FLIR, D-Link, Foscam, TRENDnet, EasyN, ACTi, Edimax, TP-Link, Logitech, Belkin, and many others—can be configured to work with Ivideon quickly and easily. All you need is a computer with an Internet connection and to download our free Ivideon Server app here: http://www.ivideon.com/get/. In five minutes you’re good to go.
See how easy it is, for free!
Push-to-talk audio enhancements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
Works as mentioned
Mas malo que agarrao!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobile Video Solutions CJSS
- 86.7 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2011 Mobile Video Solutions Inc