Use Bookshelf to download and access VitalSource textbooks on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. Read your books online or offline and create notes and highlights to help you study.
• Download books to your iOS device for easy online or offline reading.
• Simple, user-friendly navigation and a clean reading experience.
• Search inside your book for a term or phrase.
• Select text to create notes or highlights from your mobile device.
• Create flashcards to quiz yourself on key concepts.
• Tap to open figures, view captions, and pinch-to-zoom.
• Use text-to-speech to listen to your textbooks read aloud.
• Sync your bookmarks, current reading position, and all of your notes and highlights between your iOS device, desktop, and online Bookshelf apps.
• VitalSource Bookshelf account
• Access to one or more VitalSource textbooks.
• iOS 11+
Miscellaneous bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
After I look up a word, the whole screen will ‘shake’ to reveal the bars on TOP and bottom, while the who text will shift up and down. I got lost track of my words during the process. It is very annoying to me.
There is some lagging whenever I open a page, making it quite irritating. Also, It would be great if the app supports Apple Pencil and allow us to write some handwritten notes around the pages to make studying easier and more convenient to refer to.
Convenient but keeps crashing
The app works as it should - but keeps crashing on my iPhone 6S+.
- Vital Source Technologies, Inc.
- 130 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese, Welsh
- Age Rating
- © 2019 VitalSource Technologies Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.