The Wear OS by Google app, previously Android Wear, syncs your smartwatch and phone so that you can get more out of your watch. Get help from your Google Assistant, see important messages, track health and fitness, and more, all from your wrist:
• GET HELP FROM YOUR GOOGLE ASSISTANT: Check the weather, start a run, set reminders and more just by asking
• TAKE YOUR HEALTH AND FITNESS FURTHER: Monitor your progress towards 2 activity goals that are proven to impact health
• ROCK OUT WHILE YOU WORK OUT: Control your favourite music straight from your wrist and stay motivated to the last mile
• STAY CONNECTED AT A GLANCE: Check important notifications, texts, emails and calls at a glance
• GET MORE DONE: See your next meeting, add items to your grocery list, set reminders, pay on the go and more
• EXPRESS YOURSELF: Wear OS by Google lets you be you with hundreds of styles – from fashion to fitness to fun, and thousands of watch faces that you can customise
Learn more http://google.com/WearOS
Supported features may vary across watches, phones and countries. The Google Assistant is not available in certain countries and languages.
Now it's even easier to see all your activities in one place with Google Fit! With the latest update, your health and activity information is moving to the Google Fit app. Get the latest Google Fit from the app store to see your progress on your activity goals, workout history and more.
Ratings and Reviews
Add more controls of watch in the app
I am always wondering why the Wear OS app has so limited control over the watch. One very useful feature could be to have the possibility of selecting app to install via the wear OS app instead of doing this within the watch. And many other settings of the watch should be made available in the wear OS app. That would at least make the app more useful than now.
My TicWatchE & IPhoneXR Connecting problem
My TicWatchE which I got in November 2018 was working fine with my old OPPO now that I’m using the iPhone my watch won’t connect!I have reset the watch 2 times!It will connect but after a few seconds of pairing it won’t.Please solve this problem
Help! No whatsapp notifications
I’ve been trying on my tic watch e. All other notifications flow except that whatsapp shows up on my phone but not on my watch, even tho I have enabled it on my app. Can anyone help! Thanks!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Google LLC
- 130.2 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Google Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.