Weatherlah keeps all Singaporeans up to date about the latest weather forecast with a clean and easy to use interface. The app can notify you of incoming rain, rise in PSI levels and even extreme weather warnings.
● Weather data collected from the most reliable and local sources to bring you the most accurate weather information possible.
● RAIN ALERTS: If it's going to rain, we will try our best to let you know in time to take your brolly along.
● PSI ALERTS: We can't stop that haze (yet), but we'll notify you if the PSI levels rise beyond the safety point.
● SPECIAL WEATHER WARNINGS: The NEA issues warnings when it forsees flashfloods and such. We'll make sure you are informed immediately.
● CROWDCAST: Get access to the official forecast and also see what the crowd is saying about the weather in realtime!
● Quickly access the @NEAsg and the @weatherlah twitter updates to know what others tweeting about the current weather are saying.
● FIND THE WEATHER-FROG GAME: Compete with other users to find the hidden weather frogs around Singapore. THey only come out in the rain :)
● "WeatherLah app should be on every iPhone in Singapore" - http://www.imerlion.com/
● "... WeatherLah hits the spot. It is well designed and tells you the weather as it is" - http://iheartapple.org/
● "10 most useful Singapore iPhone apps" - http://sg.yfittopostblog.com/
Shows PM2.5 in watch complication (only the biggest complication)
Shows PM2.5 in Today Extension, watch app and Glance
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Latest version has problem
1 App crashes on iPad with iOS 7.1
2 Current location in crowd source not accurate for my iPhones with iOS 8.2 and iOS 9. It always shows Ang Moh Kio. I have checked my location settings under settings > privacy > location services and set "always" for this app but it did not help.
Awesome app - alas it's dead
This was once my go to app on the front screen. Simple, clean, told me exactly what I needed to know. The developers have neglected to keep it up to date with successive IOS releases. Now it's dead. Nothing updates. So sad. It didn't need any feature updates, just remain compatible. Fix it or remove it. Not a great advert for buuuk.
The app on Apple Watch still shows the incorrect date (one day before current date).
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.