The WeWork App lets members tap into the entire community of creators & entrepreneurs. Discuss ideas, find or list opportunities, book conference rooms, workspace, and more. Stay connected and stay productive anytime, anywhere.
What members can do with the app:
• Solve business problems. Post what you need and our system will match you with and notify all the members who can help.
• Find new customers! Add business services to your company profile and we'll notify you of new opportunities.
• Search the entire network for other members, companies, services, posts, events and more.
• Post status updates about product launches, share company photos, ask questions, or start a discussion.
• See the latest important update from your Community Manager on the My Location tab.
• Send and receive private or group messages to and from fellow members.
• @Mention fellow members and companies in posts and comments.
• For Primary Members: manage your account and view invoices.
• Book Conference Rooms or Workspace on demand across WeWork locations around the world.
• Register your guests so that they are greeted by our Community Team to give them the best, most professional welcome to your office.
• Buy snacks at our WeWork Honesty Market just by scanning your phone! (at supported WeWork buildings)
• View and RSVP to exclusive WeWork events such as office hours, happy hours, or product demos.
• Access exclusive member benefits like discounts on healthcare, payroll, gym memberships and more. Every business service you could possibly need, at prices you can afford.
• Submit a support request for anything you need or any membership questions.
Bugfixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very odd community feed
Overall the app is quite easy to use. My main gripes are about the main home screen / community feed - by default it shows you items from *all* wework buildings, whereas I would guess most people only work in one building - it would be good to show your home base as default with the option to see others or see all. The other gripe is that the items on the feed are not listed in any kind of order that I can determine so it’s very easy to miss information about events. User expectations are set by things like Facebook, Twitter, instagram, tumblr etc where you see the feed items newest to oldest, or at least recent activity.
App free, signup $45 per month
After see the sign up is starting from $45 per month, I delete the app. I don't know how much the app is valuable to pay for it?!
- WeWork Companies, Inc.
- 158.4 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © WeWork 2020
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.