With more than 70 years of history, Ya Kun is a household name in Singapore and Asia offering delectable kaya toast and other complementary traditional food and beverages to all
How It Works:
• For first time users, you will be directed to register an account with us.
• Upon registration, simply setup your DBS/POSB credit or debit card and it can be saved securely for faster payments. You need not enter your card details again. Card details will not be stored in your phone.
• With the Ya Kun app, simply order at participating Ya Kun outlets and pay directly with the Ya Kun app. You get to earn points and redeem an array of exciting rewards.
Pay with your phone, earn points, and redeem exclusive member deals with the Ya Kun app. Earn 8 loyalty points for every $1 you spend at Ya Kun. With mobile payment support, you can purchase exclusive in-app offers and pay in-store with your phone; no cash, no long ATM lines and no lost cards. It’s safe, secure and simple.
* Earn loyalty points for every $1 you spend
* Facebook Connect or email sign-up; it’s your choice
* Pay with your DBS Credit Card
* Mobile payment support; buy deals in-app and pay in-store with your phone
* Pay with your phone, earn points, and redeem exclusive member offers
Small bug fixes and user experience improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just down loaded it and ordered. Not gonna work unless your in a major city, for when you are I'd use it. If your like me and you spend a few hours travelling to a city, then your Mrs has to get ready to go out, you can just order from the app and eat from your room before you go out, or even better...
App is more like a scam
Bought a 1 for 1 meal set previously and worked. Following week, bought a 1 for 1 coffee/ tea promo last month and couldn’t work. Went to store to redeem but staff said can’t use app due to system problem. Continuously went there again for many days and even after the promo expiry, app still couldn’t be used due to system problem. Emailed customer service on paid promo and no reply. My advice, pay by cash, card in stall and getting the deals in store are still better. This app...... it swallows your money, refuses to let you redeem, wouldn’t answer your queries and in stall people can’t do much.
So far so good
This has become my absolutely favorite app! Not only does it pull up only restaurants in my area that will deliver to me, it keeps me absolutely posted every step of the way! And through this I also discover places to eat near where I live that I probably wouldn't otherwise go to.
- Ya Kun International Pte Ltd
- 38.2 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © LOKE Digital Pty Ltd.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.