# iPad as a Drawing Tablet for Mac via USB #
# Requires a Mac for Drawing #
Support Apple Pencil pressure and tilt for various Mac apps for drawing.
Control the canvas with touch gestures while mirroring the whole screen.
Fast and simple USB connection will let you focus on your workflow.
Support Wacom stylus for iPads that do not support Apple Pencil.
Try Yam Pad Mini (free) for iPhone.
- Apple Pencil Pressure & Tilt
- Touch Gestures: Zoom/Scroll/Undo (2 fingers)/Redo (3 fingers)
- Fast and secure USB connection
- Mirror full screen with Retina resolution
- Wacom stylus & 3D Touch
- Bluetooth/Smart keyboard input from iPad
- Touch Bar Simulation (for any Mac with macOS 10.12.2+)
Mac Apps compatible:
- Affinity Photo
- Corel Painter
- Toon Boom Harmony
- MediBang Paint
- Clip Studio Paint
- and more... (let us know your favorite)
- Apple Pencil (for iPads that support Apple Pencil)
- Wacom Stylus (for iPads that do not support Apple Pencil)
- iPads with iOS 8.0 or later
- Macs with OS X 10.9 or later (with USB port)
Download app for Mac from: yamdisplay.com/yampad (free)
For any questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Improved Accuracy of Apple Pencil input.
Support more Mac Apps: Clip Studio Paint.
* Please update Yam Pad for macOS to the latest version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Laggy and inaccurate
I got this thinking it would be a good alternative to Duet Pro but it just mirrors the displays, which means there isn’t a separate interface for the drawing tablet, and is laggy and inaccurate as hell. Using any drawing software with this app is like trying to paint by numbers with swollen thumbs. The mouse arrow follows the Pencil tip around with at least 2mm inaccuracy and lag time, which makes it impossible to use for anything that requires any amount of precision.
It would have been fine to call this a screen mirroring app but that’s all it does. I want my money back.
Developer Response ,
Hi, Thank you for your review and sorry for the inconvenience. We updated Yam Pad to address related issues. Please update Yam Pad for iOS (v1.3.3) and macOS (v1.3.3) and let us know any issues to email@example.com. Thank you!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.