Sometimes, you just need a bit of inspiration to kick start your next homemade dinner or cook a new dish; a nice Asian recipe with video using easy ingredients. YoRipe gets you and brings you all the convenience and support you need from the local community.
YoRipe helps you to discover recipes by cuisine, food preferences as well as the latest home cooking trends led by in-the-know local home chefs. Our content curator then handpicks the recipes and organizes them into thoughtful curations. As you browse the recipes, you can get nutritional information, save your favourite recipes, create a smart grocery list and give fellow home cooks thumbs up.
Here are some reasons you should download it:
- Creators sharing their tested and true family recipes, recipes worth making
- 800+ videos and cooking classes for interactive learning (or binge watching)
- Get likes for your cooking!
- It helps you to get a hobby, care better for yourself and your loved ones
- Lots and lots of chicken, mala, no-bake, chocolate desserts, one-pot meals
- Play with your kitchen toys aka airfryer, rice cooker, food processor, etc.
- Gets your craving and you’ll magically make amazing food
- Grocery list that’s smarter than you. Joking, but it’s still quite smart
- Super memory: saves what you like and knows what you last viewed
- It’s free and by a local startup who hustles 24/07
We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com or send us a DM at helloyoripe (FB/ IG)
Careful cooking is love. Download the YoRipe app today.
Here's a snapshot of the changes you can expect:
1. It's CNY period, and we're getting in the festive mood!
2. Sharing has been made easier, with easier to understand captions, and improved redirect to the app
Enjoy, and feel free to give us feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
More intuitive and user-friendly
My favorite features of YoRipe’s latest App:
1. “Watch”: The real time virtual cooking class brings me, a beginner cook much closer to a professional chef. That’s really a fun experience. I also love to follow the numerous cooking videos done by popular influencers.
2. “Cooking appliances”: I love this because I recently invested an air fryer. Now I can directly find many air fryer recipes without having to browse through a sea of oven recipes.
3. “Baby & me”: Healthy and delicious baby food recipes! I can imagine that this is going to be loved by Moms with young babies.
4. “Diet & allergies”: I look forward to more recipes shared in this channel so I can continue to get inspirations for my Keto diet.
5. “Recommended”: I wanted to pay someone for answering my every day’s ultimate question of “what shall I eat today?” And now the AI empowered recommendations understand me better than myself!
Best of all, all the features above are free!
Great new app version
The new update is definitely cleaner and way easier to use. There are collections I use when I really need inspiration (they even have a collection only for pancakes). Cooking notes also help to make a decision faster because I can see what other people are cooking! Finally “watch” is such a great addition for video lovers, and it’s all about true local food! Congrats 😀
Functional and tailored to your refridgerator
It’s cool that a recipe app also offers a way to keep track of the ingredients you have at home, so that you know exactly what you can make, what you have, and what you need to buy! I was just about to cook a dish for a potluck, and this app came in very handy when I just had to key in the ingredients I have, and it shows me a whole list of dishes I can make! Gonna get more use out of it for sure!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Search History
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.