The Only App for Spending Abroad
YouTrip is a multi-currency mobile wallet with a prepaid Mastercard® for online and offline purchases worldwide. Download to get your YouTrip Mastercard® in 3 minutes.
Pay Overseas with No Fees using the YouTrip card:
• 0% fee on all foreign currency transactions
• Pay in over 150 currencies worldwide at wholesale exchange rates
• For online and in-store transactions at all Mastercard accepted merchants
Skip the Money Changer with the YouTrip app:
• 0% markups on exchange rates
• 24/7 “Live” exchange rates
• Exchange and store 10 popular currencies
• For Singapore users: SGD, GBP, EUR, USD, HKD, JPY, AUD, NZD, CHF, SEK
• For Thailand users: THB, USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, HKD, SGD, AUD, CHF, CAD
Enjoy Peace of Mind:
• Instant notification for all transactions
• Lock/unlock card in one-click
• Overseas ATM withdrawal in over 150 currencies
As a regional financial technology startup based in Singapore and Hong Kong, YouTrip is dedicated to creating smarter yet simpler mobile financial services for travelers. We are a Principal Member of Mastercard® and a holder of Remittance License issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore. In Thailand, YouTrip is jointly issued and powered by Kasikornbank PCL.
Welcome to YouTrip 3.0! YouTrip is now available in both Singapore and Thailand. Download and apply today.
Ratings and Reviews
Good and reliable card to use overseas
1. Youtrip offers good Google exchange rates when used to purchase goods in foreign currency both online and at physical stores. Much better than credit card as no currency conversion charge. I have used it in Taiwan, Vietnam and Malaysia. The card offered excellent exchange rates, even better than local money changers.
2.The exchange rate is shown instantaneously on the app as contrast to the banks which only release the info a few days later.
3. However, the customer service hotline (phone and email) is not very prompt in responding to queries so u need to be patient in case you need to check on your transactions.
I have one incidence where the merchant in Taipei airport charged me twice for the same transaction but it turned out the 1st transaction was reversed a week later. Youtrip took almost the same time to answer my queries. During that one week, my money waa held up by the processing center (mastercard) so i was unable to spend it. I had to top up to continue using the card.
Nevertheless, Youtrip is still very reliable and smart way of spending overseas or on foreign website. I will continue to use it for future trips.
Less headache when dealing with cash while overseas
This card offer the convenience for you when you’re not having enough cash while overseas. Topping up the card is super easy using the app. Gone are those days where you’re not completely sure how much should you exchange your hard cash before your trip or even bringing extra Singapore dollars as doing that is probably adding potential risk of getting rob or whatnot. Not to mention, changing currency overseas is a fair bit of work where you might end up having less of what you should get due to commission fees(especially in Europe).
A pretty good example would be my recent trip to southern part of South Korea. It was slightly uneventful where I was rushed to the local hospital for food poisoning and had completely no cash with me. Luckily with YouTrip, I was able make payment instantly just like using credit card but of course without having charged for foreign transaction fee by banks, saving me a few dollars. 💸
Highly recommended for everyone to have YouTrip even if when you’re not traveling anytime. Great to have these on standby.
Ease of use and practical
Had tried twice overseas. Didn’t encountered any issues during payment and transaction was smooth. The exchange rate comparatively was the same or better then the money exchanger. The only cons of having this credit card is the need to carry the physical plastic credit card around and this makes the experience not too friendly. These days all credit cards are digitally made available on the phones, watches and makes paying seamlessly and convenient., e.g. Dash, ApplePay, etc. Now with cashless push by our government but would proof to be very useful. Had tried to link to ApplePay but was prompted the card wasn’t recognized. I thought this was recognize and supported by MasterCard? Anyway, I still give this a 4 star. Until when this is resolve, I would consider to rate this to 5. For now I hope to see more new things coming....
Developer Response ,
Hi Danzuko2, Thank you for writing in with such a kind review and for sharing with us your feedback 😊! We apologise that this feature has thus not been implemented yet. But we are thankful for your feedback and will be sure to keep it for future considerations. Thank you for your continued support 🙌
- You Technologies Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd.
- 102 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © You Technologies Group Limited 2019
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.