A good hippopotamus.
Content of the story:
1. Far away in the jungle of the Africa there lives a hippopotamus. The hippopotamus really wants to do something good. She lives among many other animals: crocodiles, goats, deers, lions and tigers …
2. The hippopotamus wakes up in the morning and looks around to see if she could do anything good. The deers are drinking water in the river bank, the crocodiles are sleeping, and the birds are singing outloud on the branches of nearby trees. It seems that everyone is very happy and needs no help.
3. The hippopotamus is so sad that she can not do anything good. She suddenly thinks out that she can sing a beautiful song to enchant everybody.
4. But as she starts to sing the birds stop their song and fly all around. The deers stop drinking water and quickly run away because they are afraid of the sudden noise like thunder. Even the sleeping crocodiles are awaken up, still in a very sleepy mood.
5. The old antelope living nearby comes to see the hippopotamus and says: “My dear hippopotamus, your song is good but it seems that your voice is too noisy. Don’t you see that everyone is threatened by that big voice?”
6. The hippopotamus is so sad. She sits down and think: “What good thing should I do?” And it does not take long for her to find a better idea.
7. “I will read a poem!”. She thinks out a poem and then reads it outloud. The poem is about the life in the jungle with many beautiful words.
8. We don’t sure that the poem is good but the crocodiles nearby cry out loud, the birds start to fly away and the deers are again in a panic.
9. The old antelope again comes to see the hippopotamus and says: “My dear hippopotamus, your poem is good but it seems that your voice is too noisy. Can you read the poem alone so that only you can hear it?”
10. The hippopotamus agrees but she is so sad. “I intend to read the poem make everyone happy. It is no meaning if I read only for me to hear it?”
11. The hippopotamus sadly watches the water in the river without knowing what good thing to do.
12. Suddenly there is a deer stumbles in the river. He does not know how to swim, the water flows really hard and the crocodiles start to swim near to catch the deer for breakfast.
What would the hippopotamus do? Will she help the deer to stay away from the crocodiles?
All will be answered when you read the full story.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
Show more related Apps, Story and Game when click "More Games" button
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Hien Bui
- 48.3 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 7.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © Hien Bui