iHELP Family is a mobile phone application that creates a emergency care network bringing family, friends, first responders, professional rescuers and all iHELP users closer together in cases of emergency.
The application is free to download and is used to send SOS notification and SMS in cases of medical emergencies. It is suitable for all users of smartphones. iHELP mobile application increases safety and provides effective help in any type of emergency for all iHELP users.
What does the iHELP application enable?
• Sends an SOS alarm which includes the location of the user, information about the emergency and other relevant medical data.
• Activates emergency care network including friends, family members, and users in the area of the emergency.
• Notifies emergency services e.g. dials 112 / 911 / 999 / 113 etc.
• Provides First Aid content.
• Provides a guide for basic CPR procedures and how to use Defibrillator.
• Searches for the location of the nearest defibrillator (AED).
• Searches for the location of the nearest hospital.
TOGETHER WE SAVE LIVES.
This application uses background services that can drain battery of your iPhone faster.
NOTE: "Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
- update notification logic
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great concept but app is horrible
This app crashes all the time. And it doesn’t work as it should! The concept is great and I would love it if it worked, but it doesn’t. I hope you can fix it.
- MiDS d.o.o.
- 140.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Bulgarian, German, Italian, Slovenian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © iHELP d.o.o
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.