Over 1 billion tracking attempts blocked. Featured in The Washington Post (Sept 2021) and Forbes "Meet Lockdown, The App That Reveals Who’s Tracking You" (March 2020).
Lockdown blocks trackers and badware in all your apps, blocking an estimated 100 million trackers per month for over 300,000 people.
— Comprehensive Protection —
Lockdown has two privacy features: Firewall and Secure Tunnel VPN. Each feature protects you from different threats, creating the complete solution for protecting your personal data, browsing history, and sensitive connections.
FIREWALL — Blocks Hidden Trackers: The world's first on-device, open source blocker that stops ads, trackers, and badware in all your apps.
— FIREWALL FEATURES —
- Simple, one-tap to get protected against thousands of trackers for most users
- Fully customizable blocking for advanced users: block any domain / service
- Works for all apps, not just the browser
- Useful preconfigured block lists that are updated every week
- Blocking works "on-device" meaning it does all of its blocking without sending all your data to a third party server, unlike other blocking apps
— SECURE TUNNEL FEATURES —
- Hide your location and unique IP address with one tap
- Keeps you safe on public wi-fi hotspots and sites
- Stops spying from snoopers and your ISP or cellular provider
- Ultrafast with over a dozen regions globally
— TRANSPARENCY YOU CAN TRUST —
- Lockdown is Openly Operated certified with a public 38-page audit report, and audited multiple times by security professionals
- View full OpenAudit Report: https://openaudit.com/lockdownprivacy
— UNPARALLELED PRIVACY —
- Open Source: Since firewalls have access to *everything* you do, it's critical that any firewall you use should be open source. Lockdown is 100% open source.
- On-Device: Lockdown does its magic on-device and doesn't connect to any servers, or third-party analytics, or anything else. This way, everything you do stays private to you.
— PRESS COVERAGE —
- The Washington Post
- Business Insider
- Cult of Mac
- The Mac Observer
Follow us on Twitter: @lockdown_hq
Send your questions and comments to email@example.com
Lockdown - https://lockdownprivacy.com
The Lockdown Secure Tunnel VPN subscription grants unlimited data and encryption through the Lockdown VPN service. Lockdown VPN subscriptions have a free one week trial, after which you will be charged through your iTunes account. Price may vary by location. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription early. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
Happy New Year!
- BLOCKLISTS: Added new trackers to block
- COMPATIBILITY: Updated whitelist to maintain compatibility with some services
- BUGFIX: Whitelist should now be processed correctly when in conflict with blocklist
Ratings and Reviews
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Confirmed, Inc.
- 71.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, French, Japanese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Confirmed, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- One Year of Lockdown VPN 63,99 €
- One Month of Lockdown VPN Pro 12,99 €
- One Month of Lockdown VPN 9,49 €
- One Year of Lockdown VPN Pro 109,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.