• Around 8000 foods, properly categorised into food groups
• Proteins and carb nutrients for each food item
• All food listings available offline & for free
• Complete nutritional detail of each food item with all possible food measurements
• To see household measurements, please follow the app screenshots above.
• Make food items favourite and add to grocery list
• Proteins/Macronutrient Intake Calculator - (Please note its for calculating Proteins requirement rather a daily Proteins planner)
• Body Mass Index Calculator
• Hide Pop-up Ads
• All food items data is taken from USDA*
Foods are listed in order from highest Protein amount to lowest. The quantity of Proteins will be based on 100 grams of each food on foods listing page.
Household Measurements Of Food:
To see household measurement units for any food and its complete nutritional detail please follow these steps
1. Select any food item on foods listing page and it will take you to the detailed view of food and it’s complete nutrients detail.
2. On that detailed nutrients view page, click on the big rectangle (Please see screenshot of food details) and select the required measurement (some might have only one measurement), which will eventually appear in the right most column.
Adult men need about 56 grams a day and adult women need about 46 grams a day (71 grams, if pregnant or breastfeeding). Eat healthy with these nutritious foods containing high protein quantity.
Foods are selected carefully from extensive database of United States Department of Agriculture (USDA). USDA contains large amount of food data (8000 plus foods).
If you need any updates in the app, please let us know by clicking “Send Feedback” in left menu. Your valuable feedback is always greatly appreciated.
We are not recommending any food items, but we are only displaying lists of foods ands their detailed nutritional values.
Minor bugs removed
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.