Ever wanted to monitor and manage your QNAP Turbo NAS with your iOS mobile device? The free Qmanager app is the perfect answer.
- iOS 10 or later
- QNAP NAS running firmware V4.0 or later
Major features of Qmanager:
- Monitor your system information, such as CPU usage, memory usage, system event info, online user…
- Check your download station, backup task info. You also can manage the download task or backup task remotely. You can pause or run the task.
- Turn on/off application services via Qmanager with one simple click.
- Check connection status or the current online users to prevent invasion.
- Restart or shutdown the Turbo NAS remotely.
- Use “Find My NAS” to let your NAS turn on the “Beep” sound.
Qmanager iOS 2.13.0
- Added support for HBS 3.0.
- QNAP Systems, Inc.
- 34.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © QNAP Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.