Now with shared tasks, so you can hold each other accountable.
STREAKS. The to-do list that helps you form good habits.
Apple Design Award winner.
Track up to 24 tasks you want to complete each day. Your goal is to build a streak of consecutive days.
* Tasks sync across all of your devices using iCloud.
* Share your tasks with other Streaks users so they can encourage you and keep your accountable
* Streaks automatically knows when you complete tasks linked to the Health app
* Streaks reminds you automatically when you need to complete a task
* You can also create negative tasks to break bad habits
* Create timed tasks to track mindfulness, brushing your teeth, or anything
“I was smoking 15 cigarettes each day. Streaks helped me to quit smoking by reducing and then eliminating my daily use.” - Ben, Adelaide.
Streaks is a highly customizable habit tracker, including:
* 78 different color themes
* Over 600 task icons to choose from
* Choose how often a task needs to be completed or repeated
* View your current and best streak, and a whole range of other statistics
“I've now reduced my coffee intake by 70% with Streaks, something I struggled with for 5 years. It's a life changing app to me.” - Otávio, Chicago.
Questions, suggestions or other feedback? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or tweet us @TheStreaksApp.
If you like Streaks, please leave us a review! Your reviews enable us to keep improving and updating the app.
* Up Next: You can now choose to sort tasks on this screen by their display order instead of smart ordering.
* Task Sharing: Fixes an issue that caused "start sharing" to fail in some circumstances
* Notifications: Fixes an issue that caused the streak number to show 1 too high in some circumstances
UP NEXT SCREEN:
* Tap the new Up Next button up top to see the next due tasks.
* Tasks are shown in the order in which they're due, and will hide once complete.
* Create task categories and assign your tasks to one or more categories
* Use the category in the Up Next screen, as well as in Widgets and Apple Watch complications
MARK TODAY AS SKIPPED:
* You can now skip the current day, rather than needing to wait until tomorrow.
* Select the Settings icon, then long press "..." on the task you wish to skip.
Thank you for using Streaks. If you have any issue, feedback or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s not every day that an app helps you become a better person. But that’s what Streaks does with a simple, compelling design that gets out of the way—and lets you focus on healthy eating, reading, flossing, and winning at life. Oh yeah, and it’s one of the best Apple Watch apps we’ve ever used.
Great little app. It's always satisfying when you check off all of the goals at the and of the day and it's even better if you do it wth the help of a good loling app.
I just hope it will develop further and get some new functionalities over time. Good.
Simple & very useful!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd
- 49.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Crunchy Bagel Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,99 €
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.