Be open to getting the most from your day with the Official Australian Open app for 2020!
Want to know everything that’s happening at this once-in-a-generation Grand Slam?
With our new app for 2020 you get:
• Real-time scores, draws and match highlight videos
• Notifications when your favourite players’ matches are about to start
• The ability to schedule your own tournament by following only the matches you want in our Favourites section
Attending the Open? We’ve got you covered with:
• An interactive map displaying the best route and journey time to every part of the AO precinct
• Full player schedule including the Practice Village
• All the info you need on restaurants, bars and family activities
• Updates on AO Live Stage bands and artists
Download now to join us for the party!
In order to use our interactive precinct map you need to enable location services.
Please note that iPad is not actively supported. If you are viewing on an iPad we suggest using ausopen.com on your web browser.
For support please contact: https://ausopen.com/contact-us
© 2019 Tennis Australia. All Tennis Australia trademarks and copyrights used herein are the property of Tennis Australia. All rights reserved.
A total of 360 Ballkids, selected from 2500+ applicants, will be involved in Australian Open 2020. This includes 38 from overseas made up of 20 from Korea, 6 from China, 10 from India & 2 from France representing Roland Garros.
This update includes fixes to improve performance issues which you have told us you are experiencing.
Please note - iPad is currently NOT supported. Also, the app is optimised for default screen and text sizes. Results may vary if you have your text size increased considerably.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I am so dissappointed...always nice working app, but this year...much more not working than working properly - doesnt show online results most of time,graphic is terible - small letter - big white space😱
It’s not possible to see results or other information - There was a problem loading the page - message appears.
Not loading data
Not loading any scores, what is going on??
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.