The Girl Up Advocacy application is a tool that empowers young leaders and other advocates to effectively inform members of Congress about the needs of adolescent girls in developing countries.
The app allows you to take action directly from your phone, giving you access to:
- Timely talking points
- Built-in Take Action center
- Informational videos
- Easy sharing on social media
- Live Twitter updates and news
- Built-in Tweet @ Congress tool
- An interactive Congressional directory
- Up-to-date resources
- Customized schedules for the Girl Up lobby day
Start making a difference today!
Girls are powerful. When they’re educated, healthy, and safe, they transform their communities. When girls stand up for girls in need, they empower each other and transform our world. As the United Nations Foundation’s adolescent girl campaign, Girl Up engages girls to take action. Led by a community of nearly half a million passionate advocates raising awareness and funds, our efforts help the hardest to reach girls living in places where it is hardest to be a girl.
• Design and content updates
• Bug fixes and performance enhancements throughout
- Beekeeper Group LLC
- 9.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © United Nations Foundation and Beekeeper Group, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.