Every great idea starts with a single thought. And another. And then a million more. MindNode is the most delightful brainstorming app for Mac and iOS. It helps you capture your thoughts and create a clear picture of your idea.
Featured as Apple’s “App of the Day” & “Editors’ Choice”
WHAT’S ON YOUR MIND?
• Capture Your Thoughts
Whether as words, images, links, tasks, or notes, capture your thoughts in any form. Create an outline for an organized, hierarchical view, and observe how it grows as a mind map. Use the mind map to visually rearrange nodes and add new thoughts. MindNode is the right tool to get your ideas out of your head the way you want to.
• Organize Your Idea
Your document reflects your ever-changing understanding of an idea as you add and adjust thoughts. Move, tag, connect, detach, and reconnect as often as you like. Mind map and outline side-by-side. Concentrate on one thought at a time with Focus Mode, Visual Tags, and foldable branches.
• Style Your Mind Map
Personalize your document with beautiful out-of-the-box themes and custom stickers. Make your mind map look just right by styling every detail. With Smart Layout your idea will always look fantastic.
• Share Your Vision
Easily share your documents with others or move them one step further in your creative process. Send tasks to Apple Reminders, Things, or OmniFocus. Export your idea as text, image, and to many other file formats.
STAY PRODUCTIVE WHEREVER YOU GO
Whether it’s on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac, with MindNode, you stay productive wherever you are. Store your files on iCloud Drive and access them on all your devices.
Use MindNode for free to capture your ideas with actions like editing, rearranging, and folding nodes, as well as importing and exporting files.
• Capture: grow your thoughts into fully-fledged ideas
• Fold branches: keep your documents organized
• Import: FreeMind, MindManager, iThoughts, plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, Markdown, TextBundle
• Export: plain text, RTF, CSV, OPML, PDF, PNG image, Markdown, TextBundle, TaskPaper, FreeMind
MindNode Plus is a cross-platform subscription for your iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It unlocks all of MindNode’s features like Outlining, Visual Tags, Focus Mode, Notes, Themes, Stickers, Connections, and much more. MindNode Plus is available as a monthly and a yearly subscription. Try out all of MindNode’s features with a free 14-day trial.
• Collect everything: add text, images, and links to nodes
• Outlining: create your document using a hierarchical, organized approach
• Visual Tags: tag your thoughts for more context, highlight tags to see new relationships
• Notes: keep your mind map easy to read without losing a single detail
• Connections: connect nodes on different branches
• Tasks: turn your thoughts into actions
• Quick Entry: just start typing to collect thoughts
• Themes: beautiful out-of-the-box themes and unlimited personal themes
• Images: insert your own images and annotate them
• Stickers: 260+ hand-crafted stickers with adjustable colors
• Styling: rich styling options for every single part of your mind map
• Layouts: top-down and horizontal
• Focus Mode: put a spotlight on a single branch
• Dark Mode: for when your thoughts come at night
• Share Tasks: to Apple Reminders, Things, and OmniFocus
WHAT OTHERS SAY ABOUT MINDNODE
“The app keeps out of your way, so it doesn’t interrupt your thought processes.”
– New York Times
“An app on the cutting edge of iOS design and technologies.”
“Slowly grow and track your ideas, connecting nodes to help you better conceptualize your idea or thoughts.”
Reach out to us at email@example.com and on Twitter (@mindnode). Let us know if you have any questions or issues. We’re always glad to help.
Terms of Service: https://mindnode.com/terms
This update adds support for smart text shortcuts in the outline, improves several keyboard shortcuts, and much more.
- Added the ability to fold multiple selected nodes in the outline
- Added support for smart text shortcuts for tasks, notes, & tags in the outline
- Adjusted the Option (⌥) + Delete (⌫) shortcut to perform the "Delete Single Node" action in the outline
- Disabled the double-tap gesture with the Apple Pencil to avoid switching between the canvas and the outline
- Ensured that the correct discoverability titles of keyboard shortcuts are displayed in the outline depending on the current state of interaction
- Improved legibility of text in the outline by ensuring that the color is adjusted if the theme background has changed
- Improved the animation of nodes when opening the onscreen keyboard
- Improved the appearance of the "multiple nodes" indicator
- Improved the performance of editing large documents in the outline
- Fixed a bug where creating links with Command (⌘) + K would sometimes not work
- Fixed an issue where highlighting a tag not assigned to any nodes resulted in all nodes being highlighted in the outline
- Fixed a bug where the title of a node would be replaced when trying to fold a child node with the Option (⌥) + . shortcut
- Fixed a bug where the knobs could become frozen on the canvas
Ratings and Reviews
Articulating a complex idea can be a challenge, but fortunately MindNode—which simplifies a technique known as mind-mapping—can make the process a whole lot easier. The app lets you create a diagram where an overarching idea branches off into related ones. You’ll be able to zero in on specifics and zoom out to see the entire concept in all its complexity.
Yes I know, about one year ago I have bought “I thought” then “X-Mind” why I’m writing about third party on this place ? I want to let you know that I really know what I’m talking about when this apps come’s in the way. Those two above forgot! This one is much easier to handle and looks hundred light years better.
Developer Response ,
Thank you! Regards,
Simply the BEST mindmap app on iOS/macOS
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much!! Regards,
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- 59 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 IdeasOnCanvas GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription 2,99 €
- Yearly Subscription 21,99 €
- Legacy Upgrade Subscription 21,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.