Application to mirror the screen and audio of your iPhone or iPad to a Chromecast 1, 2, 3 or Ultra. You can mirror any app on your iPhone or iPad to your Chromecast.
In using the app, there will be a couple of seconds of latency (usually between 2 and 4). So this mirroring is not suitable for gaming.
However, it is very suitable for watching movies, giving presentations, watching photos, and much more!
How the app works:
1. Make sure that your iPhone or iPad is connected to the same local network as your Chromecast. Don't use multiple VLANs or subnets.
2. Launch the Mirror for Chromecast app. It will start looking for your Chromecast devices on your local network. When a Chromecast is found, please select it.
3. Turn on notifications for this app. We will not spam you, but we will use this to let you know if your Chromecast is working correctly or not. So please, please allow it, otherwise when things don't work as they should, you are left in the dark.
4. Click on Start Mirroring to start mirroring on the Chromecast that is currently selected. After that, you can just go to any other app on your iPhone or iPad and the mirroring just continues to run.
5. To stop mirroring, there are two options. (1) click on the red top bar that you will see on your iPhone or iPad. (2) Go to the Mirror for Chromecast app and click on Stop Mirroring.
You can purchase the Mirror for Chromecast Pro Version through an in app purchase.
The Pro Version has the following features:
1. Removes the watermark from the player on TV
2. Provides for free lifetime updates of the app
3. Enables sound even when the watermark is displayed on TV
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Feel free to check:
Limitations and known issues:
Some apps don't allow screen mirroring. For instance Netflix: when you start screen mirroring when running the Netflix app on your iPhone or iPad, the TV screen will turn black. This is a choice that Netflix made, there is nothing that we can do about that.
If you have questions or would like to provide feedback, please send us an e-mail or chat with us on our Facebook page.
When you like the app, please don't forget to give it a positive rating! Thanks in advance from the AirBeamTV development team!
Please give us feedback by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changed from Paid App to Free App with optional Pro Package
- AirBeamTV BV
- 185.2 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2016-2019 AirBeamTV BV
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription 2,99 €
- Yearly Subscription 12,99 €
- Mirror for Chromecast Lifetime 27,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.