Looking for the most talked about TV programmes and films from the around the world? They’re all on Netflix.
We’ve got award-winning series, films, documentaries and stand-up specials. And with the mobile app, you get Netflix while you travel, commute, or just take a break.
What you’ll love about Netflix:
• We add TV programmes and films all the time. Browse new titles or search for your favourites, and stream videos straight to your device.
• The more you watch, the better Netflix gets at recommending TV programmes and films you’ll love.
• Create up to five profiles for an account. Profiles give different members of your household their own personalised Netflix.
• Enjoy a safe watching experience just for children with family-friendly entertainment.
• Preview quick videos of our series and films and get notifications for new episodes and releases.
• Save your data. Download titles to your mobile device and watch offline, wherever you are.
Someone eyeing your Netflix app on the bus? Make sure it’s the latest and greatest. Get the update for our best experience yet.
And in this release, we've fixed bugs and made performance improvements. Just for you.
Ratings and Reviews
Last update had some issues on the iPad 2017 & I really miss 10 sec fastforward, but overall it's great.
I really like Netflix, the one of the reasons I really like it, is that Netflix help me to learn English to this kind of level and it opened up so many opportunities for me. Currently I live in China, I have been living here for one year and half now. In order to watch Netflix in China you need VPN, at the beginning of my stay that wasn’t much of a problem, however in last six/ eight months that has changed a lot. Six/ eight months ago I was using just “VPN365” so when I started experiencing issues with loading films, I blamed it on cheaper vpn service, so I got myself probably the most used and the best rated vpn by many expats and companies here in China, “ExpressVPN”. From the beginning it was working just fine and then after couple of months I started experiencing same kind of issues like before with “VPN365”, it wasn’t really frequent, but nowadays it’s happening so often that I’m honestly considering of cancelling my Netflix subscription.
The problem is that, when I’m using vpn, Netflix starts loading film but after couple of seconds it recognises that I’m using vpn, somehow that is problem for Netflix and it cancels loading of the film and returns me to the menu.
The latest versions work fine. I like that they fixed the “ continue to watch” list bugs. Thank you!
- Netflix, Inc.
- 85.9 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Netflix, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Netflix 1 Screen - Unlimited Streaming 7,99 €
- Netflix 2 Screens - Unlimited Streaming 9,99 €
- Netflix 4 Screens - Unlimited Streaming 11,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.