Peekaboo is the perfect game for toddlers and babies. Cute animals hide in the barn, and your toddler hides too! Learning animal sounds helps your toddler develop early literacy & motor skills.
What will your toddler learn?
- Names of farm animals
- Animal sounds - listen & guess which animal is hiding
- Motor skills and hand-eye co-ordination
- Face recognition - starring photo faces of family & friends
- Cause & effect - listen to the noise, guess the animal, then touch the screen
- Word & letter recognition for older toddlers as the animal name appears on the screen
This is a safe app, carefully designed for very young children (1 and 2 year olds). There are no in-app purchases or third-party advertising, so you are free to play and discover without interruptions. The double-click home button helps your baby stay in the game.
The animals & farm words in this app are: Rooster, Cow, Sheep, Horse, Pig, Duck, Dog, Cat, Frog, Bee, Farmer and Tractor.
OkiPlay is a family games studio, devoted to learning and play. Our preschool apps are loved & trusted by parents, teachers and children all over the world. That makes us very happy.
Here are some of the lovely things parents, grandparents and teachers have written about OkiPlay apps:
* "Lovely for personalisation and engaging children." Literacy Trust Best Apps
* "Thank you so much for creating something so adorable and educational for little ones."
* "As a speech therapy assistant, this is my favourite app! It's so awesome to personalise the game with their own face"
* "All excellent apps... they are very interactive and it's brilliant how you can choose different family members to feature in them."
* "Absolutely gorgeous - both our children were totally captivated by this app ...the personalisation feature is fantastic, and the graphics are charming."
* "My daughter squeals with delight at the sound of the app opening. She has a blast while developing her fine motor skills."
Thank you for playing :) We've made just a few small changes in this latest update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.