iTunes Remote is the best way to control iTunes from anywhere in your home. Simply download the app to your iPhone or iPad, and connect directly to iTunes on your Mac or PC. With iTunes Remote 4.4.1 you can:
Access your iTunes library
• Browse music by artist, albums and songs
• Browse films, TV programmes and Podcasts
• Create and edit playlists
• See upcoming songs with Up Next
• Search your entire iTunes library
• Explore shared iTunes libraries
Listen with AirPlay
• Send music to AirPlay speakers
• Group speakers together to play music in multiple rooms at the same time
• Set the volume on each speaker independently
• iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or later
• Wi-Fi connection to iTunes on a Mac or PC
• iTunes 12.7.5 is recommended for use with iTunes Remote 4.4.
This update fixes an issue where iTunes Remote may unexpectedly quit when using the in-app keyboard with Apple TV.
- Resolves an issue that prevented AirPlay streaming with videos
- Restores the repeat control for video playlists
- Includes additional network connectivity improvements
Ratings and Reviews
New Apple TV support
This app does not work with the new version of Apple TV.
Missing iOS to iOS control
One option I missed - I can't control iTunes in iOS device from other iOS device - for example: when I have connected my iPad to my receiver I can't control iTunes in that iPad from my iPhone.
Really useful app. Hope there will be an iPhone X update soon and maybe some more features.
- Apple Distribution International
- 15.9 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Apple Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.