Resco Mobile CRM application allows you to access your CRM data on the go. Connect directly to Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Oracle CX, and Salesforce offline/online, or use it to access other CRM and ERP systems.
This app boosts the productivity of sales representatives, field service technicians, field agents, managers – all who need mobility while working.
Resco Mobile CRM works in online and offline mode, which means you will be able to view/create/delete/modify data whenever you need to, even without an Internet connection. Fully integrated with your phone or tablet, it offers perks like, photo & signature capturing, phone call tracking, route planning, and barcode scanning.
• Fully offline & online capable
• Work with your data in Salesforce offline & Oracle offline (Salesforce1 / Oracle Siebel all offline capable)
• Interactive maps that display accounts, contacts, activities and other types of records
• Multimedia support (pictures, documents, Iframes, and signatures)
• Calendar for scheduling appointments and creating tasks
• Adjustable filters and sorting
• Route planner
• Option to Run Reports
• Multi-language options
• Photo & audio capturing
• Phone call & email tracking
• Barcode & QR code scanner
• SharePoint & Dropbox support
• MS Exchange & Gmail integration
• Encrypted database
• Fully customisable via Resco’s configurator
• MDM (Mobile Device Management)
Already 65,000+ users utilize the professional version of this solution, ranging from small to midsize companies to large international enterprise corporations with thousands of mobile users. Join them, and see how easy it is to find information about your clients, create orders, track phone calls, and more.
IMPORTANT: With Resco Mobile CRM, simply log into your MS Dynamics CRM (On-Premise or Online), Oracle CX, or Salesforce. You can also connect the app to the Resco CRM server that serves as a Standalone CRM Solution or as middleware between the mobile client and even more CRM and ERP systems. Without the access to your CRM organization, you will be only able to work with the demo database.
• Bug fixes and improvements
• Automatic Grid – Form fields can be arranged in a grid pattern. The layout can be automatic, adding columns depending on the available space, or configured by Admin.
• Expand/collapse views- configure less often visited views (lists, details, maps) to be collapsed by default, allowing the user to expand them on demand.
• Force customization download – Application applies new customization on start automatically. Synchronization will switch to background mode after upload, minimizing the time users cannot work.
• All Files offline - configuration option to sync all Salesforce files related to an object, not just ones in user’s library or directly shared with her.
• Files instead of attachments everywhere – Content, such as Signatures, Mobile Reports and Scanned Business cards can be stored in Salesforce Files instead of Attachments.
• Ask to Save Generated Report – Application will ask whether to save a generated report.
• Refresh Permissions during synchronization – Permissions are updated each time the application is synchronized after launch.
• Dynamics 365: Business Process Flow support for latest Dynamics version.
• Synchronization – Show precise Upload progress information and detailed record download numbers.
Ratings and Reviews
Super, funguje výborne.
- Resco s.r.o.
- 139.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Resco spol. s r.o.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.