Have you ever had a thought that came to your mind and all you wanted was to write it down quickly? Meet SideNotes! It's an app for note-taking where you put all your buzzing thoughts in a neat, quick and organized way. Enjoy its non-distractive workflow. With SideNotes you can save your ideas, pictures, task lists and many more.
SideNotes keeps you from juggling with windows when searching for notes. The app always appears on top of other windows - you can easily hide it or pull it out from the side of your monitor with one click or with a keyboard shortcut. You can even use just your keyboard to work with your notes. Everything is in its place and you still have place for everything.
With SideNotes you can:
- smoothly pull out your notes from outside your monitor and easily hide them back
- mark notes with colors and group them into folders
- drag and drop pictures directly from your web browser
- save links, code snippets or even colors
- create task lists and mark items done
- create notes directly from the pasteboard
- drop text files or pictures, so they will be added as new notes
- drop any other files and application will keep shortcut to them with a nice preview
- search for any notes or folders
- use 3 text formatting modes: Markdown, Plain Text and Code.
This is important update. Bug fix.
* Search for notes and folders
* Share Extension
* New option to show and hide the app - by clicking on a menubar icon
* Ability to move notes to other folders
* Dropping any file on the app will create a shortcut to that file with a preview
* Run app on startup
* New keyboard shortcut to pin the app window
* New keyboard shortcut to move notes up and down
* New keyboard shortcut to create a new note from pasteboard
* Ability to set dark and light appearance manually
* AppleScript: ability to get current folder and selected note
* New empty note placeholders
* Fixed: On clickable elements in notes that were on screen bottom
* Fixed: URLs with a dash weren't working
* Fixed: Escape key didn't work properly during editing folder name
* Fixed: Other application scrollbars were not working
* Small bug fixes and performance enhancements
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.