Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is the world’s most advanced navigation app. Lots of smart navigation features, beautiful 3D offline maps and easy to use interface provide exceptional navigation experience. Get Sygic GPS Navigation and join over 200 million happy drivers.
NAVIGATE ANYWHERE, EVEN WITHOUT AN INTERNET CONNECTION
• Offline maps of all countries in the world, from TomTom and other providers
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Voice-guided GPS navigation with precise directions and spoken street names
• Millions of interesting Places (POI)
• Pedestrian GPS navigation with walking directions and tourist attractions (POI)
ESCAPE THE TRAFFIC
• Avoid traffic jams with the most accurate real-time traffic information with data collected from more than 500 million users worldwide*
• Advanced safety features make driving in unfamiliar territories easier
• Speed limit warnings show you the current speed limit and the upcoming speed limit changes
• Dynamic Lane Assistant guides you into the correct lane
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the windshield of your car, making driving at night safer**
• Dashcam records the road ahead and automatically saves video in case of an accident**
• Real View Navigation is an augmented reality feature for even better and safer driving experience**
• Real-time route sharing lets you share your estimated time of arrival & current position on a map*
• Apple CarPlay Connectivity - all navigation features on your car’s built-in display.**
• Cockpit shows you the real-time performance of your car. **
SAVE MONEY ALONG YOUR ROUTE
• Park easily with parking place suggestions and live info about prices and availability*
• Set your fuel type and fill up for the best price with live information about fuel prices*
• Avoid speeding tickets with Speed camera warnings*
• Save money on roaming charges with offline maps
You can test drive all features available in the most popular World + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Also available from Sygic:
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Should you have any questions, please visit sygic.com/support. We are here for you 7 days a week.
If you like our app, please leave a review or spread the word at sygic.com/love. Thank you for your support.
*Please note that this feature requires the internet connection.
**This is an add-on feature.
Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in these countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
By installing, copying or using all or any portion of this software you accept all the terms and conditions of this agreement: https://www.sygic.com/company/eula
This app update brings the improved version of the CarPlay feature. Now you can search for places on the iPhone while connected. Typing will be faster and easier than entering addresses on the car's screen.
We have also fixed some minor issues and added several enhancements to make the app even better.
Ratings and Reviews
Proposal for improvements
I love this app! but it could be better with other appreciating color, and its 3D maps is need to be improved when in using , then this app will be the best!
Other problem I found today: when I chosed the route type “ fast” that I really wanted to go fastest, but Sygic navigated me to a small path and residential area, even forced me to get out from the right motorway to a small short cutters and later on came back to the same motorway , I think it may result troubles for the Sygic users, so pls improve the route management!
In addition, when I used the Sygic in down town, the navigation map turned its directions very slowly when I passed a cross road, all the time I waited for it’s turning , otherwise, I would make mistakes for choosing a route, pls improve the map turning speed . Thanks!
Started using Sygic again after several years and was really surprised. Very responsive, interface is user friendly and I think it works much better. Currently my nr. 1 navigation. Good job!
If you are looking for nonsense routes - choose Sygic
In Bratislava and surrounding it works quite well.
I used Sygic in surrounding of Tesarske Mlynany - it suggested me a shorter route, so I took it. It took me via vineyards and showing me, I can drive 90. It was beautiful route but I was lucky to have a SUV, otherwise I would be stuck and I was on gear 1 (no way to drive with speed 90 as suggested).
Second time I used it in Portugal, again I was driving on such roads (suggesting again speed 90) but those winding roads, impossible even with speed of 40.
Later I changed to google (using my data), I finally got on the right track.
So, summarising it, I can’t trust that app (unfortunately).
Developer Response ,
Hello, we will gladly help you with any issues you might have regarding the application. Please create a help request at: email@example.com, Jaro from Customer Care Team.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Sygic a. s.
- 132 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Sygic a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- Real View Navigation 3,99 €
- Europe + Traffic Premium 14,99 €
- Europe Premium 10,99 €
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.