TapHome is a next generation smart home system.
It comes with revolutionary concept of Smart Rules. They are cool plugins which let you control your home yourselves. No need for you to call a service person who would change system scripts. Smart Rules do heavy scripting under the hood, you get a clean inferface.
Backend architecture is based on cloud. Cloud allows you to control your home when away without any need for special network technology. With TapHome, you just need to log into the app.
Featured Smart Rules:
- Countdown timer with delays
- Protect blinds from strong wind
- Adjust the angle of blinds according to position of the sun
- Alarm with PIN codes and phases
- Simple alarm, that sends notifications when sensor is tripped
- Presence simulation with lights and blinds
- Light scene and light scene sequencer
- Perform actions when button is pushed, switch changes its state
- Weekly schedules for thermostats, blinds, switches, actions
- Turn on the light on motion, if brigtness is less than...
- Sunset / sunrise events
- Temperature regulators, e.g. hysteresis, PID
- Actions to be performed when result of the formula is true
There can be even multiple Smart Rules assigned to one device. Smart Rule that is higher in the list has higher priority. For example "Protect blinds from strong wind" should typically be above "Blinds go down when sun intensity exceeds specified level".
Device can be managed manually by user, automatically via Smart Rules, or in combination.
When manual change is made on a device with active Smart Rules, there are following options:
- Keep manual mode for a limited time (1m - 12h)
- Keep manual mode until next automatic change
- Keep manual mode until user changes it back to automatic
- Do not allow manual mode
Platform and protocols:
- Works with both cable and wireless communication standards
- Supports 1-Wire sensors and DMX lighting control
- Integrates popular smart devices Philips Hue, NetAtmo and HomeMatic
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Smart and easy-to-use
What a way to control the temperature in each room of your home as well as blinds on each and every window. You name it. The thing that surprised me and made me happy the most - you can put an away-from-home mode and the blinds would roll as you wish, you start the heating a day before you arrive. Not to mention the easy way to handle the app. It is pretty intuitive there ´s no need for a manual.
Last but not least - I would nothing but recommend this app/system to everyone.
Way to go guys!
What is this?
please revert the app to previous version because dashboard is completely useless now on mobile. I had the sections by rooms and now I need to scroll always a lot because it is not possible to “close” the section, if you have many controls in each room it is very boring. And regarding new design or partly new... because it is mixed with the previous. It looks like you lost the designer and it has been “designed” by developers
Developer Response ,
Thank you very much for your feedback. Your dashboard has been deleted due to new feature where all dashboards are saved inside Core unit and not your phone. Now you you are able to see your own dashboards from any smartphone you are using.
You can still have exactly the same dashboard as you were used to. Our technical support can even create it for you, just send us an email to: email@example.com
Redesigns of detailed widgets are on its way. We can send you pictures of drafts to your email to see if you like them. Your feedback will be much appreciated.
- Tap Home, s. r. o.
- 123.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Croatian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © 2019 TapHome
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.