Download the new version of the Vinted app for the chance to sell faster to our growing member community, discover the Home category, and choose from thousands more amazing deals.
Make money by selling clothes, toys, and homeware all in one place. List a few items to start - and watch your account grow.
• Declutter your home. Make more space by selling what you don’t need anymore.
• Listing is easy - just take a picture, and upload it with a price and description.
• Stay up-to-date. Get notified whenever someone likes or buys one of your items.
• Keep everything you make - remember, there are no selling fees on Vinted.
• Ship easily. Download the label and track your parcel directly.
• Give your clothes a second life. Save time by letting buyers come to you.
• Sell securely. Transfer to your bank with our in-app payment system.
• Find the brands you love at affordable prices. Discover a huge variety of labels on the platform - as well as items that have sold out in stores.
• Get amazing deals. Buy second-hand to save money, and contribute to a global fashion movement.
• Shop safely. Enjoy secure payment methods including Apple Pay, PayPal, and credit card.
• Find exactly what you’re looking for. Filter between categories, brands, sizes, and prices.
• Choose shipping that works for you. Get your item delivered to you, or sent to a pick-up point.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
Whether you’re selling fashion brands, kids’ toys, or decorative pieces for your home, Vinted is the app for everything second-hand. You can sell quickly to a diverse community of members sharing, discussing, and trading at your fingertips. Customise your feed by following brands, wardrobes, and trendsetting sellers to get inspired when you buy.
Download today to enjoy the new features, and experience how easy it is to use Vinted, your way. Make money from what you don’t need anymore, and find exactly what you’re looking for. Be part of the movement making second-hand first choice.
We’ve been working to fix what needed fixing. This update: less bugs + faster app. Treat yourself to it.
Ratings and Reviews
App is great however
Yeah it is great way to get rid of things you don’t like or need and make some else happy. But it is really confuzing for sellers to sell. There should be better guide on how to do it. Also delivery and buyer security is sometimes as expansive as the product itself. Also they should get rid of old accounts that are not active anymore becouse you can Still buy fromthem and you can lose your money but you wont ever get the product becouse they no longer have or use the app. You will get your money back but it takes almost 2 weeks…
If I could give Zero stars, I would. Firstly I had to delete my first account because it wouldn’t change my location from France to my actual country. Then when I decided to give it a second chance I wasn’t able to register on my e-mail, because it said it was already registered — even though I deleted my first account the app somehow remembered it. So I created a new e-mail,
yes, that is how badly I wanted to have your app;) Everything finally went smoothly, until the app wanted to verify my phone number, which it also magically remembered from my deleted account:) so I asked your customer support for help(phone number isn't changed easily) and they wrote me a message I could only open in the app, which wouldn’t let me see the message, because of the number verification(seriously why is there only option to verify or log out??). So no help from them. Last thing I decided to do is ask my sister if I could verify her number, only to get to the app and then somehow change it. Turns out, no number works. Why? Who the **** knows, right? So, here I am, still willing to download, if you're interested in helping me:))
You haven't thought it through at all. Items that are several years old and do not have a proof of purchase will be recognized as counterfeit. The life of the pad is a maximum of 1 year, so there is nothing to prove. Do not warn the seller at all that it is a fake and you will block his account while he does not know or was never warned that the item is not original. People in 1 household can have only one vinted because if someone creates another vinted from one IP address, they will automatically block it and mark that I have more than one account, but I only have one. Absolutely, but that they have absolutely no mercy and at the same time they have money from us. I am very disappointed and so are the other 30 people around me who have the same opinion about this. When you fix everything, maybe I'll come back again, but I doubt it.... Communication and problem solving is zero. It's a shame that you can block the account so quickly but write absolutely nothing and solve the problem at all. This is how you end up in Slovakia very quickly.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Search History
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary based on, for example, the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Vinted Limited
- 131.8 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Lithuanian, Polish, Portuguese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2022 Vinted.pl
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.