Please read "Requirements for Ultra HD (4K HEVC) video playback" carefully before purchasing ABC Player.
ABC Player is a fast and powerful media player on Mac OS X.
It takes full advantage of OS X technologies such as OpenGL, Grand Central Dispatch, YUV direct rendering, Video Decode Acceleration and is fully optimized for 64-bit and multi-core processors to achieve smoothest video playback.
• Support most of audio, video codecs.
• Support lossless audios.
• Support many subtitle types: SRT, ASS, SSA, SMI, MicroDVD...
• Auto-detect subtitle encoding.
• Supports HDR10+ videos.
• Support HD, Full HD, Quad HD (2K) and Ultra HD (4K) videos.
• Best image quality with Retina display (if available).
• Smoothest video playback.
• Stereo audio.
• Surround audio.
• Great 3D video playback. Users need a red-cyan, green-magenta or amber-blue glasses to watch 3D content.
• Beautiful audio visualization.
• Hardware video decoding if available.
• Multi-core video decoding.
• Low CPU usage.
• Low energy usage.
• Sleep or shutdown after playback.
Requirements for Ultra HD (4K HEVC) video playback:
• All Macs with 7th, 8th, 9th Generation Intel processor such as: MacBook, MacBook Pro, iMac 2017 and successors, MacBook Air 2018...
• All Macs 2013 and successors with 4 Cores (or more) processor.
- Supports HEVC hardware acceleration.
- Supports HDR10+ videos.
- Khoa Tran Anh
- 17.9 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © ATKSoft
- USD 1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.