Do you know where your money is going? A lot of people ask this question and in order to get it, you just need to start keeping records of personal finances. Cash Guard is your best assistant with this routine. It allows keeping such records without any problem.
An intuitive and easy-to-use interface complete with the necessary functionality makes such a tedious process not annoyable. You will quickly find out where your money is, which means you can start saving.
- Add new records quick&easy.
- Wide range of categories. Ability to create custom categories.
- Use as many accounts as you need.
- All major currencies are supported.
- Instant overview of all finances.
- Using convenient reports, you can find out how much money you spend per day, week, month or any other period.
- Budgets are the main tool to save your money. Cash Guard allows you to create convenient budgets.
- iOS 13 Dark Mode support.
- Instant analytics in the top bar for the feed page instead of an ordinary title. It's a solution that allows to place the most important information in the top bar. It's a flexible solution since an user can choose which info he would like to see. The instant analytics allows to display expenses, income, balance for a particular date intervals. Also it's able to display info about accounts or budgets.
- Improved "contacts & support" section in application settings. Added support of various mail clients, for example gmail.
- Various bugs were fixed. Some of them was a cause of an app crash.
If you have any comments or suggestions please contact me at email@example.com
- Anton Kremenetsky
- 26.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Anton Kremenetsky
- In-App Purchases
- Advanced charts USD 0.99
- Two budgets USD 0.99
- Three budgets USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.