Designed to make the timing of pool matches easier.
Many pool leagues now incorporate the "Shot Time" / "Shot Limit" / "Time Foul" rule, whereby the Referee or Timing Person must call a foul after 60 Seconds has been taken for a given shot.
As a ref / timer, keeping track of the time can be difficult, hence the need for this app.
With Shot Time, things are easy.
- Start / Restart when each player starts their shot (arrives at the table).
- Time Out / Pause the shot, if neccesary.
- On screen alerts at 30 Seconds ("30 Seconds Remaining"), 50 Seconds ("10 Seconds Remaining") and 60 Seconds ("TIME FOUL").
- Turn Alerts on or off.
- Turn on discreet "vibrate" on alert.
- Turn on voiced announcements.
- Turn on Animation during play.
A simple app to make the process of timing pool matches simple.
"Shot Time Lite", the free edition, is supported by Google AdMob Interstitial Ads, which load when you click "Stop" on the timer.
Optionally, an In-App Purchase can be made to remove the advertisements permanently.
A special request from the developer...
If you like the app, please share the app, or leave a review in the App Store, to help other people find out about the app. You can perform either of these actions from the "About" screen in the app.
Under the hood improvements for iOS 11
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Michael Irving
- 5.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2018 Mike Irving
- In-App Purchases
- Go Ad Free USD 0.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.